Overclock.net banner

Ultra-d settings help!!

970 21
Ok guys im really confused with this mobo theres so many settings and everytime i try to do sumting it wont let me boot up. so far the only settings i have touched is the dram instead of auto im using a 1:1 divider since i have this memory http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231019
and what settings do i need to increase my vcore to 1.5v?

Please help!!!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,224 Posts
the memory timings can be a little backwards when you put them into the bios, I believe if you want 2.5-3-3-6, set it like 2.5-3-6-3 in the bios...try to leave most everything else at auto.

Use 1.4 for your LDT voltage, and 1.6 for your chipset/nf4 voltage..

Use this chart for figuring out the VID+Vid special = vcore adjustments....
leave the VID startup at startup, or increase to 1.5-1.55, up to you, i like startup.

Use the 1.5+110% = 1.65v
also run 273 x 11 = 3.0 go4it
make sure your mem frequency is 200 1:1

also, use HTT x 4, x3 if that doesn't work

· Registered
1,224 Posts
use HTT x 4

Keep CPC enabled. Use the default settings for your memory 2.5-4-4-8.

Are you running memtest to check for errors...the bios has memtest built into it. Its at the bottom of the page where you adjust all your voltages..set it to enabled, reboot, once memtest starts...hit "c, 1, 3, 5 , enter, 8" This will run test 5, its a quick test to give you an idea of errors..if that passes you are probably good and your memory isn't the problem...
Also use 2.6v to your memory.

· Registered
1,224 Posts
you got all 4 power connectors plugged into the mobo? You HAVE to use memtest for stability, it's so easy to use, you just let it run....there's no way you can figure out the cause of instability until you test that memory at it's default speeds......

· Registered
1,224 Posts
it's probably one of those "extra" memory timings in that DFI bios that's set improperly.
As far as your divider, I would never set it at 233, dont go over 200 1:1.
How bout instead of running OCCT and prime at 3.0, see if it will run a superpi 1M run. Start using the 1M run as a stability test....that will really show you the edge..
I think the problem is your vcore isn't high enough....that's usually why you cant get past the DMI page.....could also be the HTT multi also...

You could try these numbers again....

273 x 11
HTT x 4
1.525+110%= 1.68 vcore (now, this is up to you, it probably wont hurt anything, its worth a try, ive gone much higher on my chip)
Mem divider 200
mem timings 2.5-4-4-8
CPC enabled (1T)
mem voltage 2.7

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.