Overclock.net banner

Ultra-d settings help!!

972 Views 21 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  shortfuse
Ok guys im really confused with this mobo theres so many settings and everytime i try to do sumting it wont let me boot up. so far the only settings i have touched is the dram instead of auto im using a 1:1 divider since i have this memory http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820231019
and what settings do i need to increase my vcore to 1.5v?

Please help!!!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
490 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shortfuse

As much as i wanna use memtest i cant!! well rather i chose not too cuz im not familiar in using it. im doing it the hard way cuz im familiar with occt now. well i tried my geil value ram with 166 divider 2.6v, 2.5 3 7 3, vcore 1.61v, fsb 273, multi x11, htt x3. so far i got it to run to 10% while on the g.skills it crashes or gives me an error after 3%. right now i put back the g.skills and trying sumting new. dram 200 everything is in auto including CPC, if i enable CPC it wont reboot gives me this 2 long beeps.

Memtest just runs untill you restart your computer (unless you toggle it in your BIOS), nothing hard about that

You might just be pushing your cpu to far, most opterons seem like they cap out around 2.8ish.

· Registered
490 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by shortfuse

Not really on my old set up msi neo4 and geil value ram i can get a stable 2.97g. it wont let me to any higher due to vcore taps out at 1.55v. im sure i can push this proc higher just need to find out the right settings for the ram.

But I thought it had to do with the stepping? Is his a good stepping?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.