Overclock.net banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I'll be moving into my new apartment in about a year, I've been ofered underfloor cooling in my flat, I was wandering if you guys have tried it, as I'm worried about condensation. Also, I was thinking, would it be possible to plug my watercooled Rig into one of this systems? The main intention is to move as much heat from my heavily OC PC as I can outsite my apartment, as I live in Spain, my old room gets quite hot when computer is on. I'm not Looking for a shoddy piece of work but rather a profesional solution.

Thx for advice!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Can't help you out on this.

Just thought I'd add my 2c, lol
That's quite a awesome idea, I originally misread what you said, thought it was a custom project that you were wanting to do, were you WC loop ran under the floor, which would dump the heat all over your house, instead of just in your room. Which is an awesome idea, although I'm not sure how well that would work in practice

But an actual system that is meant to cool your house, I'm sure if you could tap into this system it would work, may have condensation in your case if it's that cold, but your temps would be good, haha

I'm interested to see what could come of this

Good Luck

·
Premium Member
65,162 Posts
Is this where they run a hose under the flooring? I've only seen it for heating but I guess cooling make sense too.

You do NOT want to risk damage to this system. It will be a big hassle to rip up flooring to fix clogged/damaged tubing.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.