Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I'm posting this from my phone because my computer isn't working. I removed the drivers for my GFX card to install the new ones, and my computer will boot up but after a couple of minutes it goes to a black screen and my monitor's power button will flash like there isn't a connection to my PC. Any help is appreciated. Thanks everyone.

·
Initializing...
23,794 Posts
Have you cleaned your drivers with Driver Cleaner in safemode?

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'll try clearing the BIOS in a little. Also, there seems to be an orange light lit up on my MOBO that I've never seen before. I know it's just a light, but any idea idea what that could?

·
Premium Member
5,430 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bosoxdanc
View Post

I'll try clearing the BIOS in a little. Also, there seems to be an orange light lit up on my MOBO that I've never seen before. I know it's just a light, but any idea idea what that could?

well...i have that board but isnt in use, its in its box, but i am using a Rampage II Extreme. And looking into my pc from the side window i also see an orange light on the mobo. Maybe you just never noticed it before. I dont think u have to worry about that light.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Alright. How else can I reset the BIOS besides the button on my MOBO? My gfx card is in the way of the button lol. Oh, and I didn't see an option in the BIOS themselves.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Remove da battery.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts