Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello!

my old monitor went broken so my dad gotted me a new one , an old to but its work so i dont care , but i dont know what monitor it is .. my dad says its a toshiba but i dont know and when i dont know i cant download drivers for it , so is there any program that could show me what kind of monitor igot ?

·
Registered
859 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TritoN
hello!

my old monitor went broken so my dad gotted me a new one , an old to but its work so i dont care , but i dont know what monitor it is .. my dad says its a toshiba but i dont know and when i dont know i cant download drivers for it , so is there any program that could show me what kind of monitor igot ?
Monitors are plug & play...

·
Registered
312 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea i know that but i mean .. if i could know the monitor modell then i could just download drivers for it and get more information about it

·
Premium Member
4,847 Posts
look at the sticker on the back - thatll give you at least the brand. Then go to the site and look for the right one

·
Registered
213 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TritoN
yea i know that but i mean .. if i could know the monitor modell then i could just download drivers for it and get more information about it
Monitors dont usually have drivers, unless they have some special features, (like the philips monitors which twist to portrait view) and if you say its an old one then i doubt it will need drivers. As for information, The_Jester has the right idea

1 - 5 of 5 Posts