Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
woot at 3.624, max temp of 57C with new delta fan on my xiggy and stable for an hour and 20 mins so far...WOOT, gonna wait till 2 hours then try to up to 3.7. Im currently at stock setting on voltage except Vcore and ram at 1610MHz

·
Premium Member
4,678 Posts
Depending on your cooling and ambients you might get 3.8 on the x4. Do you know your chip batch #?

·
Intel/Nvidia
3,445 Posts
Yes it is, but how are your temps? Have you stress test it? If its not close to 55-60 range, then feel free to clock it higher.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danny Boy
View Post

3.6 is a nice OC for this chip?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Quote:

View Post

it tops out at 57C. I stopped it at almost 2 hours as for me, thats stable enough.

the core voltage is abit higher for me..
Try down it to 1.45V and test with prime 95 or intel burn test.

·
Banned
916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well i moved my vcore down .025 and upped the multiplier .5 to 18.5 and ran IBT maximum 5 passes and it passed. So sitting at 3.725 with vcore at 1.472, will do more testing later today. Let me know what i am doing right or wrong.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Quote:

View Post

for intel burn test what should i run it at, standard, high, very high, or maximum and how many passes?

Depend on u,normally i run standard for 5 passes.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Quote:

View Post

well i moved my vcore down .025 and upped the multiplier .5 to 18.5 and ran IBT maximum 5 passes and it passed. So sitting at 3.725 with vcore at 1.472, will do more testing later today. Let me know what i am doing right or wrong.

Good luck on ur test.

·
Registered
4,165 Posts
i'm at 3.71 at 1.456V. stable for occt:linpack and prime95 blend 24 hours each.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts