Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.overclock.net/664278-post20.html

As referenced in the above post some of your fellow members (myself included) will be standing up an Unofficial (not fiscally supported by the site) Overclock.net Battlefield 2 Clan.

I will be editing this post as updates are made. If you would like to join please post in this thread and I will add you to a list. I will be tracking who would like to participate as well as where you are from, as such we will have lists accomodating different geographical locations.

Even though we are not officially supported by the site and it's staff, you would still be representing this site and it's community as a whole, and expect you to conduct yourself in a professional manner in game as well as out.

Again if you are interested in joining this clan, please post in this thread and I will put you on our lists.

North America/Canada/South America
1. Chim3ra
2. Frag_Man_69
3. -Overclock.net-X3-
4. sheidow
5. alexd61889
6. CaTalyzt
7. Sheckmonster
8. klewiss
9. chichi386
10. Silentwraith1
11. Gen0cideMachine^
12. klnospicy
13. tweako_420
14. Tricstr1984

Europe
1. eddiecatflap
2. Minusorange
3. corned beef
4. frostbite
5. ENTERPRISE1701
6. Steviedude100
7. jamesfterrell

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'm in dude, I go by the name of: -OC.net-X3-

you can contact me on Yahoo IM: duke_of_dudes
or email: [email protected]

Just give me the details, and we will PWN

·
Not new to Overclock.net
1,073 Posts
I'm in!

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
List has been updated.

Just FYI for anyone hesitant to join, this is a non-competitive clan just looking to have fun with other members of this forum and is open to all skill levels.

If there are enough members who would like to participate in ladders, that will be left up to you and the other members of the squad. Remember as in the first post, you are still representing this site and it's community and are expected to maintain a professional attitude towards other players.

Does anyone have a proposed idea for a clan tag? Also, if one of you guys could step up to be the clan leader that would be good. Preferably someone with some time invested into the game and knows their way around pretty good. I'll take suggestions for both and as a group will decide on each.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Well, I won't be a clan leader, but how about these for names:

BOOM Squad
O4L= overclockers for life
P4WN Squad
DA PWNERS

just some suggestions, anyone else feel free to join in.

BTW, Chim3ra, what server are we gonna play on, and are you gonna have scheduled times or what?

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Once we get a clan leader I'll leave it up to them. I'd just like to see this kind of thing get off the ground.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
1,073 Posts
I was thinking just a simple OCN for our tags would do us ?
And WE ALL NEED TO HAVE XFIRE so we know exactly where everyone is playing! Infact i can't believe most of you don't use Xfire it's like having no arms, legs & eyes

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Chim3ra

http://www.overclock.net/664278-post20.html

As referenced in the above post some of your fellow members (myself included) will be standing up an Unofficial (not fiscally supported by the site) Overclock.net Battlefield 2 Clan.

I will be editing this post as updates are made. If you would like to join please post in this thread and I will add you to a list. I will be tracking who would like to participate as well as where you are from, as such we will have lists accomodating different geographical locations.

Even though we are not officially supported by the site and it's staff, you would still be representing this site and it's community as a whole, and expect you to conduct yourself in a professional manner in game as well as out.

Again if you are interested in joining this clan, please post in this thread and I will put you on our lists.

North America/Canada/South America
1. Chim3ra
2. Frag_Man_69
3. -Overclock.net-X3-
4. sheidow
5. alexd61889
6. CaTalyzt

Europe
1. eddiecatflap
2. Minusorange

North America and Canada are the SAME THING. North America is a continent, and Canada is included in this continent.

Just thought I'd let you know so it seems more "official"/unofficial

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sideburns

North America and Canada are the SAME THING. North America is a continent, and Canada is included in this continent.

Just thought I'd let you know so it seems more "official"/unofficial

And that is the reason why they are part of the same group listing. That list shows members who are in that area of the world. North America/Canada/South America, if I were going to split it up I would've made Canada and South America seperate. I didn't want to just put the U.S. as to leave out our Canadian and South American neighbors.

·
Premium Member
4,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That'd be up to the forum director's, for now, this is just fine. However by the looks of how many responses we are getting it may not take off.

·
^^That's my user name^^
9,920 Posts
Klewiss would like to join... I am a sergent... I make a great medic.

1 - 20 of 103 Posts