Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Currently this is the only game i love that my current system can handle.
so i wanna see if i can get a punch of people together and work something out.

i managed to find my original disk and was like "OMG Sweet! Epic times are Epic!"

anyone got any ideas of how we can sort this out? whos up for a game xD

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lolz... just do what i did and run around... i found it in a spindal with tons of cd's in there.. i realy need to sort out all the junk ive collected over the years : /

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
i miss monster hunt
ut99 was great I loved the auto level download. you could play a level you've never been on and maps downloaded pretty quickly. unreal4ever mod. etc
good times.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ack... i thought someone had the game then...

im quite irritated now cos i woke up and im wide awake and its like 4am Grrrrr

im trying to configure ut99 right now.. some reason the menu is all messed up and the game feels slightly laggy (performance not latency issues)

had some fun though earlier was in a random sniping arean where there was technicaly 2 boxes connected via a corner with flags on either end of each box... people running around through that gap was guaranteed toget shot so it was fun and ammusing

·
Loosing Vision
1,889 Posts
Yep mine is in the box buried in the garage with rubberbands around the jewel cases!

·
Linux Lobbyist
2,039 Posts
OMG! Also, there is still a decent amount of online activity (theres a few active servers, with people who play still) left.
Anyways, you mentioned issues with menu lag etc, update to the latest patch, and I noticed you are running an AMD processor, I remember having dual-core issues with AMD and this game, try locking it to one core using task manager if the patch doesn't fix it.

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xaero252
View Post

OMG! Also, there is still a decent amount of online activity (theres a few active servers, with people who play still) left.
Anyways, you mentioned issues with menu lag etc, update to the latest patch, and I noticed you are running an AMD processor, I remember having dual-core issues with AMD and this game, try locking it to one core using task manager if the patch doesn't fix it.

nope thats a future build and the cpu and mobo hasnt been released... hence possible future build

my current rig is meh... ill get a cpu-z validation in a bit (and i know about the core problems... ive only noticed that with multicores on xp)

its not menu lag more like... i cant explain.. basicly i cant see the menu until i hover my mouse over it and i cant see my mouse cursor at all so i have to do loads of guessing (i hit alt f4 i think and it through me into an online match :S how thats possible i dont know)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bigshades92
View Post

Count me in! It is simply AWESOME. It fits on basically any flash drive, so I can always have a FPS wherever I go.

Sweet xD gonna try and get a few more people together then i'll add my xfire up to the op xD
anychance for a gaming session tonight ?

·
Registered
224 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by GekzOverlord
View Post

Sweet xD gonna try and get a few more people together then i'll add my xfire up to the op xD
anychance for a gaming session tonight ?

Sounds good, except "tonight" will have to be defined, I'm in Texas.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts