Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I just got the 2407 on order...

$719.10 was the price, but then I got a 20% off coupon + free shipping...w00t..

Good deal, so I bought one...Hope I'll be happy..Now, if only I could figure out why this crossfire ain't running right...hmm...LOL

UPDATE!!

• Rep+
Reactions: PROBN4LYFE

·
Premium Member
4,833 Posts
You won't be disappointed. I love my 20" Dell. I got mine when they had a similar promotion, I got it for ~$300 I think.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, it was on sale for 719, then I found a 20% off coupon that expired at midnight...So..

I really got like, 10% off, then 20% off on top of that..w00t..

·
Premium Member
4,833 Posts
Yeah, mine had a certain percentage off, 20% I believe, then a $50 off orders over $250 I think, so it was a pretty sweet deal. The first time I tried it the coupon code had already been used too many times, I was very happy to see it came back quickly!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya man...Plus the Free Shipping...Stellar!! Anywho, I had to pay friggin sales tax...What BS!!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just got it hooked up today!! w00t!!!

For some reason, the blues on the the 2407 Dell, are more grey then ever before...I don't know...The Sceptre 20.1" is pretty good with colors I think, unless the oc.net homepage is more grey than blue....

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Man, this thing is beautiful!!! I love it!!

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It's f'in great....I can't explain it...I just wish BF2 would run at 1920x1200

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by BrinNutz

Well worth it then.

·
Premium Member
4,833 Posts
I had the same problem with the OCN homepage and the greyish blue, but I just tweaked some settings and got it looking beatuiful!

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
I am thinking about getting one of these, although I am thinking about just getting one of the 22 inchers off newegg for like 3something. Don't really know if I want to spend the extra 300 or so for the extra 2 inches.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
what..the color settings?

·
Premium Member
8,427 Posts
Quote:

Just add this to the end of the shortcut
+szx 1920 +szy 1200

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by atomicfission92
I am thinking about getting one of these, although I am thinking about just getting one of the 22 inchers off newegg for like 3something. Don't really know if I want to spend the extra 300 or so for the extra 2 inches.
Well, I have a Sceptre 20.1" Sitting right next to this one..And, wow, this thing is huge...and, I think it's worth the money

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishie36
Just add this to the end of the shortcut
+szx 1920 +szy 1200
Fishie, that doesn't work anymore for some odd reason

·
Premium Member
4,833 Posts
Quote:

what..the color settings?
Yeah, just play around for a while with the settings and see what you come up with.
That is basically what I did.

·
Premium Member
8,427 Posts
Quote:

Fishie, that doesn't work anymore for some odd reason
Make sure you got it exactly right. If you even get one digit wrong it won't work. I see that happen a lot.

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know Fishie, I've been having to do it forever on my 20.1" monitor, I just changed it to my Screens size...It wasn;t working before on my 20" either

·
Premium Member
8,427 Posts
Quote:

I know Fishie, I've been having to do it forever on my 20.1" monitor, I just changed it to my Screens size...It wasn;t working before on my 20" either
Ok... another thing to check is to make sure it comes after fullscreen and before the mod. If it is already then I'm out of ideas for now.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts