Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have many items for sale
smile.gif

all the motherboards are working, 1 or 2 are brand new, others are just lying around but work! some of the boards might be missing manuals and/or backplates. ask and i will check. all prices do not include P&P

ASRock K10N78 - £40
Gigabyte GA-945P-DS3 - £25
Asus P7P55D-E (Brand New) - £75
Asus P7P55D-E EVO - £95
Gigabyte GA-P55-UD3 - £65
Gigabyte GA-H55M-USB3 - £55 x 3
Gigabyte GA-P55-USB3 - £60
ASUS Sabertooth X58 - £155

Corsair Dominator GT Airflow fan - £20 x 2
EVGA Classified X58 koolance fullcover block - £25
CoolIT Domino ALC - £30
CoolIT string of 6 x 100w TEC (all wired in together) - £40
Custom made peltier heat exchanger (pictures and explanation at bottom) - £150
Feser Coolant 1 Litre, various colours - £5

Silverstone LC16S-M Silver - £100
Zalman GT1000b (used but in amazing condition, has most of the screws, can supply more)- £150
audiolab 8000DT - £70

AMD Athlon 64 X2 4800+ - £80
Intel i3 540/530 - £60
Intel i5 750/760 - £120

Antec LanBoard - £19
Plextor 750GB Ext HDD USB3 2.5" - £110
Plextor 500GB Ext HDD 2.5" - £100

items updated. more things to follow once they've been tested

possible QX6850 and more.

Custom made peltier heat exchanger - 6 TEC pads, pulls about 300W total. the part numbers for the TECs is UT15-12-40-f2-t2, that means nothing to me! but maybe someone will know. i will post pics soon. the cooler is for a dual loop system and requires 2 x 6 pin PCIe to power it. it was able to keep an i7 920 well under subambient at idle and just above ambient at full load @ 4ghz+ so should be good for a 2600k or 2500k or if someone is into fiddling maybe something more powerful.

·
Registered
1,515 Posts
That 295 should sell like hot cakes. Someone's going to want it for folding.

Best of luck, mang
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
there is no link to these as they were removed from a faulty coolit freezone elite. i will upload a couple of pics shortly. though it appears that a wire has come out one of the pads but i have been assured that this can be easily fixed.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there is no link to these as they were removed from a faulty coolit freezone elite. i will upload a couple of pics shortly. though it appears that a wire has come out one of the pads but i have been assured that this can be easily fixed.

also the domino will fit an amd board. it comes with all accessories needed to fit AMD/775/1156/1155/1366/ though does not have instructions but these can probably be found online/easily worked out. it is in good condition as it was fitted but not used and removed shortly after. pics to follow shortly

·
Banned
1,165 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sircles View Post

also the domino will fit an amd board. it comes with all accessories needed to fit AMD/775/1156/1155/1366/ though does not have instructions but these can probably be found online/easily worked out. it is in good condition as it was fitted but not used and removed shortly after. pics to follow shortly
How do you take payment? im assuming PayPal?

other than that, im very interested in it, does it come with any thermal compound?

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by OC-Guru View Post

How do you take payment? im assuming PayPal?
other than that, im very interested in it, does it come with any thermal compound?
trying to upload pics atm but not working :S yes payment via paypal and when payment is cleared item will be shipped. it doesnt right now but i can chuck some in there for you. where are you from so i can get a rough shipping estimate.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts