Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This might be interesting; I intend to draw a new picture every so often, and look back to see how much I have improved--hope you enjoy! (I understand these sketches are rather crappy, this thread is intended to see how I progress over time.)

First Sketch:

Second Sketch:

Third Sketch:

Fourth Sketch:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by onexero View Post
I doodled this in about 15-25 minutes. Comments? Trying to perfect the art of anime drawing, constructive criticism is valued.

(Didn't bother with much shading, I drew it rather small, so its eyes don't look very good.)
Looks great! Ink it and then add some colors on the computer.

·
Premium Member
3,844 Posts
Looks great. Thats a neat talent you got there.

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
Hey, looks nice

The only bad things that I can say is that you put a bit too many wrinkles and the feet on the second image are a bit strange.

Oh yeah, don't forget your signature

·
Premium Member
2,057 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Quote:

Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
Hey, looks nice

The only bad things that I can say is that you put a bit too many wrinkles and the feet on the second image are a bit strange.

Oh yeah, don't forget your signature

Legs are right in the second image. His pants are wrapped inside his boots.

I must say, I did a horrific job on the face, trying to improve on the face. And yes, my leg drawing needs to be improved as well. I've been improving my "wrinkle" drawings all week.

As for the feet themselves, I'm experimenting with different stances of the feet. So hopefully my next picture will have the feet improved.

Trying to perfect this art so I may start on game developing.

This is actually the first time I've tried improving my art. I haven't drawn "anime-based" art in 2 years, and even then it was only simple DBZ pictures. Hell, I haven't drawn art period since the 8th/early 9th grade.

·
B.O.W
26,978 Posts
1337 dood

1 - 10 of 10 Posts