Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just upgraded to a msi 970a krait edition mobo from a low end gigabyte board but it's not picking up my gpu I have 16gb hyperx ram a phenom ii 1055t CPU a corsair 430 psu gpu is a pny gtx 750 gpu

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I figured it out put the driver cd from my gt 630 or 20 whatever it was when I did that my resolution changed automatically and it poped up in device manager thanks though

·
Graphic Card Addiction
4,100 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownartifact View Post

I figured it out put the driver cd from my gt 630 or 20 whatever it was when I did that my resolution changed automatically and it poped up in device manager thanks though
Glad you got it figured out. I am looking into building a AMD rig, and I really love MSI boards. This post caught my eye. LOL

My Z87-G45 Intel board is in RMA right now. I hope they can get it fixed. My issue was, it wouldn't even post. All the fans/pumps/ etc hooked up to board come on, but no video at all. Onboard of with my GTX970.

Anyway, cool that you got it working, and it seems that is was something rather simple.

Good luck with it!

·
Premium Member
9,682 Posts
Well you traded a low end mobo for another low end mobo. That MSI mobo is a 4+1 phase power, which is a low end phase power.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts