Overclock.net banner

upgrading mobo help me pick :)

1179 Views 25 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  smokey888
ok so here it is. i currently have the
Asus m3n-sli deluxe mobo and i really dont like how it functions. So ima buy a new one yes. i have no idea bout motherboards tht i could pick so could anyone suggest with links if possible a few mobos i could look at. i have amd AM2 processor but i might consider upgrading to one of the phenom II oness in the near future. i like to overclock and mess around so it has to have some decent overclocking features and i play games alot so i dont want it purely for ocing.

man i have alot of demands. oohh ye i almost forgot i would liek it to be under £100 and DDR2 (i know i cant get a top of the range, all-singing-all-dancing mobo just i dont want a crap one lol)

so ye thanks to anyone that helps out hereee =]=]=]=]
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2,593 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pootergeek40 View Post
I bought this DFI board for a case mod I am doing, and it rocks da house lol:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813136058

Seriously tho, I love it.
I'm gonna back him up on this one. That is seriously one great board.

And I know what you mean about the BIOS. If you really dislike Asus' BIOS options and layout, then this is the board to get.

· Premium Member
2,593 Posts

· Premium Member
2,593 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by smokey888 View Post
that looks good. thoguh ill have to look for it in GBP later lol im at school atm. thanks for all the help guys (Y)
No problem at all.

Which site do you use to buy hardware from? It'd be easier to suggest boards easily available to you that adhere to your budget.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.