Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just recently bought all new AMD 64 components. But my question is, am I stupid for going 754 instead of 939?

·
Banned
1,167 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ch0da

I just recently bought all new AMD 64 components. But my question is, am I stupid for going 754 instead of 939?

Not really, well if you couldv'e afford to have gone with 939, then you should have.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can, thats not to much of an issue. I'm just thinking that now that I'm running the 754, I can't really upgrade much beyond what I have. I'm thinking about returning my mobo and proc and going 939. I'm just looking for some opinions.

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
If you can exchage at no cost other than the if applicable shipping, make the exchange and be happy

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Newegg allows for me to restock my mobo at a 15% restocking fee, which I guess I'll just take a hit on. My proc is another story. Only way I can work with it is through AMD. I'm looking around now.

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ch0da

Newegg allows for me to restock my mobo at a 15% restocking fee, which I guess I'll just take a hit on. My proc is another story. Only way I can work with it is through AMD. I'm looking around now.

If you nicelly give them the ....I ordered the wrong part and want to exchange... they might let it slide at the egg

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
After looking around at AMD's website, I'm really hoping so.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts