Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ordered some stuff for my dirt bike and so i checked the tracking and it was suppose to ship today and it said it was delivered to my front door but is it at my door. no its no where. not even at my neighbors. What should i do? i already tried to file a claim im not sure it went through though

·
Registered
114 Posts
Maybe the ups driver brapps too, i know chapparral, bto,and motosport have their own boxes with labels. Possible he took it and put it down as delivered. Call UPS and talk to someone directly is your best bet and getting the claim started.

·
Banned
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by DEC_42
View Post

Does it actually show up as delivered on the UPS tracking page? Perhaps a call to UPS is in order.

Unless they won't take you seriously, for obvious reasons. Like how you're 13, as evidenced by your writing.

wow okay thanks but no im actually 17

and it does show it was delivered

·
Banned
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmm i just called and the little automated person talking said it was delivered to my address but it wasnt

it would be cool if they had a number i could call to talk to someone straight up

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
I guess you could press 0 to talk to somebody. Perhaps it was delivered to the wrong address in the same way the U.S. Postal Workers sometimes deliver mail to the wrong address.

·
Banned
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCables
View Post

I guess you could press 0 to talk to somebody. Perhaps it was delivered to the wrong address in the same way the U.S. Postal Workers sometimes deliver mail to the wrong address.

no all it asked was track package or ship package thats it so i said track said the shipping number and it said it was shipped to my house. its NOT HERE THOUGH! i went on the yellowbook and put in UPS and then the city that the package was at before it was sent out for delivery and that was a city like 20 minutes from me so i think i may call the UPS store there

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mocha989
View Post

no all it asked was track package or ship package thats it so i said track said the shipping number and it said it was shipped to my house. its NOT HERE THOUGH! i went on the yellowbook and put in UPS and then the city that the package was at before it was sent out for delivery and that was a city like 20 minutes from me so i think i may call the UPS store there

So press 0 instead. Just do it and see what happens.

·
OG
4,062 Posts
Or you could stop being ignorant and do what TwoCables is saying.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by caraboose
View Post

What the hell? Whoa, man! Maybe he already called UPS, pressed 0, talked to somebody, and now perhaps this is the next thing he has to do!

·
Banned
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by caraboose
View Post

how am i being ignorant. and i got my package. it was at my neighbors. this is the 3rd time!!! but first time my package has been there

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mocha989
View Post

how am i being ignorant. and i got my package. it was at my neighbors. this is the 3rd time!!! but first time my package has been there

Good job, caraboose!

Anyway: I'm really glad that you got the package, but I'm sorry that you're stuck with a dumb UPS driver. I would call again, press 0, have your tracking number ready and say that this is the 3rd time that this driver has delivered your package to the wrong address.

·
Premium Member
4,084 Posts
I actually had them put it as delivered when it never was. I stayed home the next day and waited for the UPS guy. Asked him why it said it was delivered. He had the nerve to tell me that it was supposed to be delivered but he didn't have time so he just marked it as delivered. I *****ed him out for making me worry that my $1500 worth of car parts may have been jacked.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Shrimpykins View Post
I actually had them put it as delivered when it never was. I stayed home the next day and waited for the UPS guy. Asked him why it said it was delivered. He had the nerve to tell me that it was supposed to be delivered but he didn't have time so he just marked it as delivered. I *****ed him out for making me worry that my $1500 worth of car parts may have been jacked.
Wow. Now that driver should be fired.

·
Banned
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
Wow. Now that driver should be fired.
uhh two cables your sgi about the dollar sign is wrong. $10 thats left side 10$ right side

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,827 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mocha989 View Post
uhh two cables your sgi about the dollar sign is wrong. $10 thats left side 10$ right side
Thank you for telling me in a really respectful way. I am grateful to you for that.

·
Banned
7,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCables
View Post

Thank you for telling me in a really respectful way. I am grateful to you for that.

yep

1 - 20 of 20 Posts