Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a watercooling kit for my AMD 1090T on a Asus AM3 Formula IV mobo.

Any advice? I prefer a watercooling kit that has everything included

·
Watercooling Enthusiast
4,799 Posts
Well, this isn't urgent, but that kit is ok. Don't buy a kit. Piece it out itself and don't be fail. I built my first computer and water-cooled it from day 1. It's not hard

·
Registered
73 Posts
stay away from anything UV reactive, dont use transparent tubbing, stick to Norprene. most kits are overpriced. your better off building something yourself

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
If you buy that kit, don't use the coolant provided, pick up some distilled water with pt nuke and or a kill coil.

Quote:

Originally Posted by dreamss View Post
stay away from anything UV reactive, dont use transparent tubbing, stick to Norprene. most kits are overpriced. your better off building something yourself
yep, you don't know what you're talking about...

oh and for anyone who says that kit is over priced and isn't that good, part it out, add it up, and look at the actual reviews of each of the key components, THEN say it's not that good and it's over priced.

·
Banned
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It was urgent when I posted it because I was on the phone choosing an alternative to my H50. Oh well

·
RGB Numba Wan!
23,319 Posts
for $250-300 you can piece together a better setup imo. the swiftech is not bad if your too lazy to piece one together which could yield better performance. good luck

1 - 10 of 10 Posts