Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Argh...my bios is really getting on my nerves. Its made for extreme n00bs. I cant set my Vdimm higher than 2.8V, and i cant increase the CPU voltage manually...only lets me adjust in in Percent.

The Dram configuration page also sucks.. i have very few timings to choose from except on the number thats always alot higher

Is there any way i can like update my bios or anything to make it more OC-friendly?

·
Premium Member
3,072 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by timmay7

Argh...my bios is really getting on my nerves. Its made for extreme n00bs. I cant set my Vdimm higher than 2.8V, and i cant increase the CPU voltage manually...only lets me adjust in in Percent.

The Dram configuration page also sucks.. i have very few timings to choose from except on the number thats always alot higher

Is there any way i can like update my bios or anything to make it more OC-friendly?

Not really, the bios on that board is quite limited.
The top bios from this link might be worth a go: http://www.swjka.com/neo2/view_forum.php?fid=3
Found this to be quite good as it gave you more vcore options. Use Page Up or Page down to adjust the settings in the bios though as pressing enter can sometimes cause it to crash.

·
Banned
1,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ste

Not really, the bios on that board is quite limited.
The top bios from this link might be worth a go: http://www.swjka.com/neo2/view_forum.php?fid=3
Found this to be quite good as it gave you more vcore options. Use Page Up or Page down to adjust the settings in the bios though as pressing enter can sometimes cause it to crash.

ok....im thinking about a new mobo anyways, this is kinda crappy

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
Good thinking!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.