Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
2,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where to start... Well, i bought a video card from ebay, the seller sent it out on the 17th and USPS did not ship it out till 20th and it was 3day select.. then to find out it 'arrived' Monday at 10am.... well... i have never seen the mail lady run before 2pm IN MY ENTIRE LIFE and its a small town so you kinda get to know everybody n' ****. Well she ether
A.) left it somewhere in the Yard.
B.) forgot about it
C.) someone walked up to my house and took the box from wherever she left it
D.) who the **** knows, it was only a $160 item.

so i called, they took a complaint, when i asked if they could contact the post office here and ask the lady who deleverd it and they told me that would be impossible becuase they don't keep track of their employees here. at this point i just said 'you have to be ****ing joking?' and he assured me that they cant track their employs and i need to drive 27 ****ing miles to talk to someone about my package that should have been here Monday or i can wait for them to call me back, ha, that is going to happen.

Anyone have any ideas ><

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
You might want to use a telephone before driving 27 miles. Hopefully wherever you'd be going has a phone number...

That's sort of weird. Happens to us all..

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
USPS sucks... I was just talking about it yesterday on here, heh. It would of said exactly where she left the package if your package was shipped UPS or FedEx.

Sadly, USPS is a S*** service that doesnt give a D*** about any of there customers that ship through them.

I wouldnt even drive those 27 miles cause its just gonna waste your gas, they won't refund you. I've lost 3 packages through them that were INSURANCED.. and they refused to refund me!

They will just say "USPS isnt a guaranteed delivery service"

·

29,532 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PaRaDoX

Found it, turns out they Hid it in my Semi.

Great

·
Registered
252 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by gonX

Great

For future reference, per the terms of the Paypal protection. The seller is technically supposed to make sure that a signature is required on delivery. So if you wanted to be an ***, you could have disputed it and they would have given your money back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts