Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Attention: Due to disgusting digestive problems, parental permission is needed.

So i woke up today, just an ordinary day, aside from the fat pain in my stomach. So i figured i had to take a crap, so i do that. I was running late for school so i took a fast shower and quickly brushed my teeth. When walking down the stairs my stomach was like (AHHHHHHH), and i was all hunched over. My dad was like "*** is wrong with you, you cant go to school." So i took another fat crap, and im still mest up. So now my stomach is hella flip turned upsdie down and i feel like crap. Now im sitting here typing this. Damn valentines day sucks.

·
Premium Member
1,730 Posts
I feel your pain. I went to work and had to leave because it is very unconfortable to be in meetings and having to get up to use the restroom.

But I got my sweety flowers in the house, at her office, and a big fat diamond ring. Bet you my Valentines Day will get better... much better.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Veto1024
I dont have classes on mondays so im a steaming pile of happiness on all mondays.
Damn, this sucks, this is like one of the only days that i want to go to class. And this happens. gah..

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
noo. now i started to feel better and my mom wont let me go.. shiyett.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
LOL I can tell you're from nor cal without even looking at your profile due to the excessive use of the word "hella."

oooh poor you, it seems like the rest of us are gonna have a good day. i already got the gf some Ghirardelli chocolates, now i just need to pass by the local flower shop and pick up some roses. tonight were gonna go out but unlike most people we aren't going to some fancy restaurant, we're going to a nice 50's burger joint where the food is great and the milkshakes are 2nd to none.
me and my baby like to eat (no we're not fat) and there's nothing worse than paying a lot for dinner when they serve you a small ass meal that "looks" great but doesn't fill you up. so it's on tonight, hope everyone makes the best of it.

·
Banned
2,316 Posts
God i hate valentines day....

We've already got Mothers Day / Fathers Day and as far as i can see valentines day might aswell be called 'Girlfriends Day'

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahah, yeah the hella thing! How many norcal kids does it take to screw on a light bulb? HELLA! LMAO! Anyway, yeah im feeling better now, my mom just left so i have no ride. Whatever ill play some NBA Street v.3 till my friends get off from school.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Transonic

LOL I can tell you're from nor cal without even looking at your profile due to the excessive use of the word "hella."

oooh poor you, it seems like the rest of us are gonna have a good day. i already got the gf some Ghirardelli chocolates, now i just need to pass by the local flower shop and pick up some roses. tonight were gonna go out but unlike most people we aren't going to some fancy restaurant, we're going to a nice 50's burger joint where the food is great and the milkshakes are 2nd to none.
me and my baby like to eat (no we're not fat) and there's nothing worse than paying a lot for dinner when they serve you a small ass meal that "looks" great but doesn't fill you up. so it's on tonight, hope everyone makes the best of it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
" Valentine's Day is a scam. Its just an excuse for girls to make their boyfriends spend money on them. Not to mention its just Singles Awareness day" - Nicole, an attached female.

I have no girlfriend so I spent valentines day in searing agony due to my teeth, I went to an emergency dentist appointment and found out that I am going to have 2 root canals next tuesday. Though I did end up with Vicoden and Amoxacillin out of the deal. Granted amoxacillin when its actually doing its job makes you feel like ass and grilled cheese so I got sick the next day. Yeah Valentine's day sucks.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well i spent my valentines day ****ting on a toilet when i could have been humping a pole!!!

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
A New York Strip and Shiner Bock beat the hell outt a whitman's sampler and some cheesy hallmark.

Sorry to be such a smug a-hole. Get better, fellas.

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Denmor
" Valentine's Day is a scam. Its just an excuse for girls to make their boyfriends spend money on them. Not to mention its just Singles Awareness day" - Nicole, an attached female.

I have no girlfriend so I spent valentines day in searing agony due to my teeth, I went to an emergency dentist appointment and found out that I am going to have 2 root canals next tuesday. Though I did end up with Vicoden and Amoxacillin out of the deal. Granted amoxacillin when its actually doing its job makes you feel like ass and grilled cheese so I got sick the next day. Yeah Valentine's day sucks.
ouch! i had almost the same medication when i got my wisdom teeth pulled. sadly after a couple days the antibiotics made me break out in hives. so being "good, smart" doctors that they were, they took me off the antibiotics and the vicodin too... enter agonizing pain. :turd:

·
Registered
698 Posts
I went 4 months with FIVE impacted wisdom teeth, they dont hurt THAT bad. They should have taken you off the Amox because thats what was doing it. I dont think therte is a person in the world who has such an allergy to Hydrocodone that the 5mg in a 5/500 Vicoden would cause an allergic reaction.

·
Registered
712 Posts
sounds like bad chineese.... the kitty is clawing at your stomach now....

meow

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Transonic
ouch! i had almost the same medication when i got my wisdom teeth pulled. sadly after a couple days the antibiotics made me break out in hives. so being "good, smart" doctors that they were, they took me off the antibiotics and the vicodin too... enter agonizing pain. :turd:

That was probably a hypersensitivy reaction. Which form I couldn't say...
Allergic rxns to Beta Lactams (the penicillins and other related meds like amoxicillin) can be really common. But they probably didn't know which drug caused the reaction. The problem is with some types of hypersensitivity you can go into anaphylactic shock if "rechallenged" with a drug. = possible fatality. Alive and in pain is better than well-anethetized and dead. In response to the above comment, he's right, dollars to donuts its the amox, but even a small amount of an allergen can trigger a large-scale reaction, quantity has little to do with it. The classic example is someone who dies from a bee-sting.

Sorry for the tirade, I just see a lot of physician bashing these days. Too many docs are too rushed by the HMO's to take the time to talk to their patients like they need to and usually want to.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I believe that for sure about the HMOs. My father is a Pedeatric RN, and he also worked with writing insurance contracts for the El Paso hospitals of HCA (largest Healthcare corp in the world). The insurance companies want you in and out of those beds as quick as possible, and want the best medical care, which is an imposibility. He once told me that a certian Insurance company paied THIRTY-FIVE cents on the dollar to what the hospital spend. THIRTY FIVE CENTS thats insane.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts