Overclock.net banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Stop saying I'm new
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im trying to post a score for 3DMark with my new machine running twin GTX 260s. I got the drivers off of Nvs site, but theyre not valid so that i can get a score! Anyone have this problem?

·
Banned
1,156 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Gigalisk View Post
Im trying to post a score for 3DMark with my new machine running twin GTX 260s. I got the drivers off of Nvs site, but theyre not valid so that i can get a score! Anyone have this problem?
182.08 Drivers? I use them and submit scores fine...it just won't allow you to be on the hall of fame for 3DMark with Physx drivers I believe, but I don't care. It's future marks problem for not updating it often enough to support new drivers.

·
Stop saying I'm new
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, i got it now...its whenever you modify the presets (to make the test go under "custom") to get a score, you have to leave the presets at all the settings defined. Yeah but the other thing is when you analyze your marks, you get that annoying message about driver is not signed or something like that so yeah, cant be posted in Hall of Fame. I mean not that its hall of fame worthy....but damn can't a brother get a break?

Thanks for the comments about the rig though. 3xSLI is up now.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Quote:

FM Approved drivers are 181.20's to my knowledge.

From there website
Reviewed and Approved NVIDIA Drivers
We have inspected all offical NVIDIA WHQL drivers through January 8th, 2008. Listed below are the latest official drivers that have been approved for 3DMark06 Build 1.1.0 usage:

Windows Vista
GeForce GTX, 9 and 8 Series:
ForceWare 181.20 Drivers - Windows Vista 32-bit
ForceWare 181.20 Drivers - Windows Vista 64-bit
GeForce 6 and 7 Series:
ForceWare 175.16 Drivers

Windows XP
GeForce GTX, 9 and 8 Series:
ForceWare 181.20 Drivers
GeForce 6 and7 Series:
ForceWare 175.16 Drivers

GeForce FX Series:
ForceWare 94.24 Drivers

Notes: The NVIDIA Forceware 180.48 Drivers have been tested with the GeForce GTX, 9 and 8 series and comply with Futuremark's Guidelines. The NVIDIA Forceware 169.21 Drivers have been tested with the GeForce6, GeForce7 and GeForce8 series and comply with Futuremark's Guidelines. The NVIDIA Forceware 94.24 Drivers have been tested with the GeForceFX Series and comply with Futuremark's Guidelines.

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
You just need to disable Physx and it will accept your score properly, with Physx enabled it offloads the work from the first or second CPU test (cant remember which) onto your GPU

·
Premium Member
4,954 Posts
Quote:

Thanks, ill try this next benching session. Takes a while to get all the hot air out of this case. So damn bigggg!!!

Expect about a 2-3k drop in your Vantage score with Physx disabled

I score 14k with Physx and 11.7k without..

·
Stop saying I'm new
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by GeforceGTS View Post
Expect about a 2-3k drop in your Vantage score with Physx disabled

I score 14k with Physx and 11.7k without..
EWWWW....nah i like my 24K score...20-21k without Tri-SLi. I'll stop whining now.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Gigalast, thanks for the rep man.
I'm racking em up lol.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts