341 - 360 of 446 Posts

·
Untitled.jpg
937 Posts

·
I <3 narcissists
6,495 Posts
Power limited.
Think there might be bios mods coming? There was some sort of power table stuff with the RVII, I never got into it with mine.

·
PC Evangelist
46,971 Posts
Think there might be bios mods coming? There was some sort of power table stuff with the RVII, I never got into it with mine.
Not sure what AIBs will have. The old way to hack pptable does not work anymore.

·
PC Evangelist
46,971 Posts
New card means new tools need to be made. Will take time for people that have the interest to actually do anything since they may not even have their hands on one yet.
Time will tell.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
I was never very good at colouring inside the lines.. best just to tape it all off and use some spray paint.
Painters tape, exacto knife, and plasti-dip paint is all you will need.

If the trim pieces aren't part of the main body, it's probably just glued on and using a heat gun to loosen the glue should do the trick.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I found this comparison table that averaged fps differences between several review sites
Seems that LTT is an outlier because they tested Wolfenstein: Youngblood and CS GO, which are two easy to run games. Plus also only tested four games.
HardwareCanucks also mostly tested online multiplayer games but the average is lower with more games tested.

·
PC Evangelist
46,971 Posts
I found this comparison table that averaged fps differences between several review sites
Seems that LTT is an outlier because they tested Wolfenstein: Youngblood and CS GO, which are two easy to run games. Plus also only tested four games.
HardwareCanucks also mostly tested online multiplayer games but the average is lower with more games tested.

View attachment 2466126
Just look at the best from the bunch aka Tech Jesus and HUB which are the most technical when doing GPU reviews and benchmark. LTT review was a complete joke.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
With the news about cyberpunk 2077, i really don’t know what direction to go

·
Premium Member
10,812 Posts

LTT are outliers because they are bought and paid for shills.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts

That video makes the choice pretty easy, Nvidia.
Its basically do i go ray tracing or gamble on that 2.6ghz plus overclock on the radeon gpus

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
Ray Tracing will not be available for AMD GPUs for the release of Cyber Punk. All the Nvidia optimizations will be in but none of the AMD until a later date. They haven't stated when AMD optimizations will be put in the game yet.

·
PC Evangelist
46,971 Posts
People wanting to play with RT on CP2077 probably will ned 30 Series GPU when the game launches. Sadly very very few people have this GPU. I bought 3080 just for this game and still dont have.
The choice is very clear Malinkadink, you have no choice if you want to play the game in 2020.

·
WaterCooler
3,823 Posts
They released system requirements and 3080 was recommended for RT Ultra at 4k and a 3070 for RT High at 1440p.

If you wanna play this game with RT, seems like you are best not even bothering to buy it until late Q1 or Q2 next year when you can actually get a 30-series card.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
I <3 narcissists
6,495 Posts
That might be a problem for some, if they actually launch the game before then.

·
PC Evangelist
46,971 Posts
They released system requirements and 3080 was recommended for RT Ultra at 4k and a 3070 for RT High at 1440p.

If you wanna play this game with RT, seems like you are best not even bothering to buy it until late Q1 or Q2 next year when you can actually get a 30-series card.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
What is usually the hit for RT these day? I bet for 3080 to have RT at 4K it would either mean RT ON 4K30 or 1440pDLSS/30 or 1080pDLSS/60. I have been told 3080 gets about 40-50 fps at 4K no RT.

·
sudo apt install sl
7,767 Posts
What is usually the hit for RT these day? I bet for 3080 to have RT at 4K it would either mean RT ON 4K30 or 1440pDLSS/30 or 1080pDLSS/60. I have been told 3080 gets about 40-50 fps at 4K no RT.
Depends on the game, all the DxR games I played with my Titan RTX gets 45-50 at 4K with RT no DLSS with everything maxed without AA. A stock RTX 3080 is 16%-25% faster in DxR games than my overclocked Titan. The last one is Godfall.

·
Registered
3,217 Posts
People wanting to play with RT on CP2077 probably will ned 30 Series GPU when the game launches. Sadly very very few people have this GPU. I bought 3080 just for this game and still dont have.
The choice is very clear Malinkadink, you have no choice if you want to play the game in 2020.
I can play without RT, or are you saying its not coming out in 2020? LOL

341 - 360 of 446 Posts