·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
cm-eisberg-prestige28lkm.jpg
Image: motawa10.com

http://www.coolermaster.eu/Eisberg/
Quote:
The Eisberg Prestige is the new benchmark when it comes to CPU cooling. All metal parts of the in Germany designed Eisberg are made of pure copper and with the newly developed Jet Stream Technology it provides the best heat dissipation from the cooling-head to the radiator. The Eisberg Prestige 120 is a perfectly balanced water cooler, which can be mounted like a standard air cooler. The 240-version offers even more cooling performance because of the bigger radiator. Of particular interest to everybody who already has a water cooling system and is looking to complement their system is the Eisberg Prestige Single. The Single is ideally suited as well to develop a new efficient water cooling system with other components. All Eisberg versions will be pre-filled, sealed and tested in Germany to ensure durability and performance when the pump is installed.
With tech prices, € --> $ tends to be around 1:1 and is not based on direct currency conversion.

Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige Solo - 99,90€ (aka Eisberg Prestige Single)
eisbergsingleklobk.png

Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige 120L - 139,90€
eisberg120grl8x.png

Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige 240L - 159,90€
eisberg240ylytl.png

Full info thread - Cooler Master Eisberg 120, Eisberg 240, and Eisberg 360 Water Cooling Solutions

cooler_master_eisbergx5qb6.jpg

Cowcotland - [Cowcot TV] Présentation Cooler Master Watercooling AIO Eisberg

coolermastereisberg112gyzl.jpg

coolermastereisbergm6qixy1.jpg

·
Registered
9,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SammichThyme View Post

The best I saw was 4 degrees cooler than an H100, unfortunately I have lost interest. The loud pump also does it for me.
Are you kidding me? Four degrees is huge! Not sure what you expected.

·
Premium Member
5,508 Posts
I am only really interested in the larger one, as it is the biggest advancement in sealed loop cooling aability in a very long time. While I have no interest in these kinds of units for myself iit's about time for a change.

·
⤷ αC
11,278 Posts
Quote:
With tech prices, € --> $ tends to be around 1:1 and is not based on direct currency conversion.
Hope this is so, because if it is converted it's pretty pricey... we're looking at prices close to XSPC kits!

Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige Solo - 99,90€ --> 130 USD?

Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige 120L - 139,90€ --> 181 USD

Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige 240L - 159,90€ --> 207 USD

·
RPG Gamer
4,230 Posts
Quote:

The best I saw was 4 degrees cooler than an H100, unfortunately I have lost interest. The loud pump also does it for me.
4 degrees is big. You can change the rad to a triple if you want, and get better temps. The H100 is very limited with its aluminum rad, as it can only dissipate so much heat.
Copper can still do more, even when you start adding more fans in a P/P.

You are not stuck with what you have. Realize that the Eisberg if fully customizable, H100 is not.

·
Watercooled Railgun
4,640 Posts
Wow, does not look bad at all. If the pump is as noisy (or less) as my DDC-1T, i might be sold on one for a project i have.

·
Turtle Lives Matter
5,030 Posts
HAIL EISBERG!

• Rep+
Reactions: chmodlabs

·
Registered
5,436 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nleksan View Post

I am only really interested in the larger one, as it is the biggest advancement in sealed loop cooling aability in a very long time. While I have no interest in these kinds of units for myself iit's about time for a change.
This really isn't a sealed loop though. It's prefilled and fully assembled out of the factory, but it is also easily taken apart and fully customizable. This is nowhere near the same as a H100, it's similar to the Swiftech H20 kits and XSPC kits, except it comes fully ready to go instead of assembly required.

·
Registered
9,321 Posts
Quote:

I am a custom loop kind of guy and was expecting something approaching custom loop temps.
I'm pretty sure that the difference between this unit and a comparable custom unit is smaller than the difference between this unit and the H100.

·
Turtle Lives Matter
5,030 Posts
Quote:

I am a custom loop kind of guy and was expecting something approaching custom loop temps.
I bet if you drain the EISBERG, flush it out, and refill it with pure water then temps would improve. I'm sure they are filled with some anti-corrosion biocide. Adding a reservoir would help too, and you can do all of this under warranty, which is nice.

·
Registered
462 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaC View Post

Hope this is so, because if it is converted it's pretty pricey... we're looking at prices close to XSPC kits!
Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige Solo - 99,90€ --> 130 USD?
Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige 120L - 139,90€ --> 181 USD
Cooler Master Eisberg Prestige 240L - 159,90€ --> 207 USD
Dont forget that all EU prices include VAT. So it usually is 1usd (without tax) = 1 eur (with tax)

·
Initializing...
23,798 Posts
My next cooler for sure, sure as hell will be better than the H100.

·
Registered
462 Posts

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
I need to know the OEM

Eg1: The eisburg

klutten-albums-coolermaster-eisberg-5625-picture592298-038-g.jpg

Eg2: The PHOBYA CPU COOLER UC-1 LT

4fe873c2c85f44.98827751.jpg

1_IMG_0011_Kopie.jpg

dsc05500i.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by nleksan

It isn't a sealed loop, if it where it wouldn't have a fill hole.

1 - 20 of 150 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.