·
Premium Member
6,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Source (Steam)
Source (DSOG)
Stream (YouTube)
Stream (Twitch)

Steam (Kojima Station MGSV:GZ for PC Gameplay 12/10)

Quote:
I've been on this forum all along, waiting for the right time to awaken!

While some of you have been clued into the latest news I'm about to give you, well, I'm about to give it anyway. Turns out it's my turn to inform you, though I think others still scooped me, when did it happen? Certainly not a hundred years ago, but you know what, let's not think about that, let's look at the good news that is…

12/10 Kojima Station to feature Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes on PC LIVE!
Quote:
We know that a lot of PC gamers want to get a taste of the PC version for Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes. And while Konami showcased this version in a recent event, no gameplay footage was leaked from that event. Thankfully, the Japanese company will showcase the PC version of Ground Zeroes tomorrow, at Kojima Station.
- DSOG

Quote:
While the show is in Japanese, the key here is footage. Plus, I can see it now, all you intrepid community followers with the time/skill, and consummate expertise in the linguistic arts will make a mockery of our audible exclusivity and just tell the world what was said. At least you've got spirit.

However, we will likewise do our duty and spread the news for any of the great info drops that happen to make themselves known on tonight's broadcast. You think you got this far by yourself?

Thanks for hanging in there with us, we're just days away from launch and I'm eager to see the PC community grow with this foray into the control of your very own Big Boss by mouse/keyboard and Xinput compatible controller input.

There's always another reason to keep watching Kojima Station.
- Steam (Kojima Station MGSV:GZ for PC Gameplay 12/10)

The stream is now LIVE and here's some PC footage!

Kojima Station ran the game at 3325 x 1871, and also demoed Controller and Keyboard and Mouse Controls!
The game features a wide range of graphical options to tweak!

·
A title was here
4,144 Posts
I just wish they'd list a price, which I assume and hope to be $20.

You can tell how not widely used the keyboard and mouse are in Japan since they were showing it off as if it was some cool/rare feature.

·
Registered
539 Posts
any idea what kind of pc they demo it on? because that's quite lots of pixels there! and yes max I'd want to pay at launch is $20... otherwise I won't bother...

·
Premium Member
6,633 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by n4p0l3onic View Post

any idea what kind of pc they demo it on? because that's quite lots of pixels there! and yes max I'd want to pay at launch is $20... otherwise I won't bother...
no idea, but I bet it will run very well on good hardware.
The PS4 runs at 1080p/60fps so yeah
thumb.gif

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
They showed off the demo on a 3 way sli gtx 980 system a few weeks ago, also on a 4k screen. So I suspect it's something similar this time around.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ascii Aficionado View Post

I just wish they'd list a price, which I assume and hope to be $20.

You can tell how not widely used the keyboard and mouse are in Japan since they were showing it off as if it was some cool/rare feature.
more like $29.99 because of steam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts