Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 743 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Quote:
Turbocharge your gaming experience with the GeForce GTX 750 Ti. It's powered by first-generation NVIDIA® Maxwell™ architecture, delivering twice the performance of previous generation cards at half the power consumption. For serious gamers, this means you get all the horsepower you need to play the hottest titles in beautiful 1080 HD resolution, all at full settings.

http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-750-ti
http://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-750
Reviews:
Video Reviews:

Reviews should be up in just over 15 minutes. If I miss a review please do post it here and I'll ad it to the OP.

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
I'm curious how this goes mainly because I personally have a 750 ti in my rig right now.

·
Premium Member
16,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRUSH View Post

I'm curious how this goes mainly because I personally have a 750 ti in my rig right now.
If I were you I'd be waiting for actual release drivers that have full Maxwell support
tongue.gif

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alatar View Post

If I were you I'd be waiting for actual release drivers that have full Maxwell support
tongue.gif
Agreed. The results I'm getting are quite amazing but what I've seen in some slides indicates I haven't seen what it's truly capable of.

·
Premium Member
16,904 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
116 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by iRUSH View Post

How did you get your hands on one? I thought they weren't even for sale yet?

·
Registered
6,053 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJD269 View Post

How did you get your hands on one? I thought they weren't even for sale yet?
You're correct, they're not available yet. But, my local Microcenter has them in stock and so I grabbed one last Sunday. Check this thread for pics and benchmarks

·
Consumerism 101
4,098 Posts
Great performance per watt but is priced a little high.

·
Premium Member
8,764 Posts
Performance per watt is off the charts. That's an amazing improvement. I'm very excited to see how much performance they can get out of Maxwell while keeping the power consumption around that of the current flagship chip.

1 - 20 of 743 Posts