Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
According to this screengrab, EVGA's SC GTX 1080 runs at 1709 MHz compared to stock 1607 MHz, and 1848 MHz (vs 1733 MHz) in boost mode. That said SuperClocked edition gets roughly 100 MHz upgrade over Founders Edition. Memory clock however was not modified.
Quote:
I'm being told that those pictures posted below were published 2 weeks ago on various tech forums. I do agree that this GTX 1080 LED logo looks kinda sketchy, so take it with a grain of salt.

Original Story:

First pics I want to share are 'probably' showing the GeForce GTX 1080 SuperClocked from EVGA, this time in ACX 3.0 flavor. I'm saying 'probably' because we were unable to confirm if this really is the new cooler (and in this perspective it looks awfully similar to ACX 2.0).

While the leaker refused to give us any more details, we can make few assumptions based on those photos. Same as ACX 2.0, the new cooler would use LED illuminated logo on the side. It is also split into two heat-sinks, just like the ACX 2. The custom board designed by EVGA has two power connectors, which means that theoretically more power can be applied to the GPU, as long as power limits are not a concern.

EVGA GTX 1080 SuperClocked also comes with a backplate. Anyway here are the photos, hopefully we will see more of them soon:
Very short article so posting the whole thing..

Also, Notice 2 PCI-E 8-Pin on the unconfirmed card

Source

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.