Yes
frown.gif
Mine is saying public beta as well.

Registered
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainIntel View Post

Song name used in the video?
Here I go again By Whitesnake.

BTW it seems pretty nice. I will have to try sometime.

Linux Lobbyist
Contrary to popular belief, torrents are NOT illegal. Especially ones containing free and/or open community content - which is what torrents were originally created to distribute. (servers are very expensive, especially when you start using serious bandwidth)

Registered
What is new ?

Registered
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaero252 View Post

Contrary to popular belief, torrents are NOT illegal. Especially ones containing free and/or open community content - which is what torrents were originally created to distribute. (servers are very expensive, especially when you start using serious bandwidth)
Yeah? I know that. I just don't have any torrent program installed because I don't use it. And I don't really wanna rely on other users to seed for me to get proper speed. 6.2mb/s.

So I'd rather use Usenet or high speed providers like rapidshare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshd View Post

Hardware requirements?
GTAIV requirements.. duh.

System Requirements
OS: Windows Vista - Service Pack 1 / Windows XP - Service Pack 3
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4GHz
Memory: 1.5GB XP / 1.5GB Vista
Graphics: 256MB Nvidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c Compliant Card
Hard Drive: 16GB of Hard Disc Space
Sound Card: 5.1 Channel Audio Card
Other Requirements: Initial activation requires internet connection; Online play requires log-in to Games For Windows - Live and Rockstar Games Social Club (13+ to register); software installations required including Sony DADC SecuROM, Adobe Flash, DirectX, Games for Windows - LIVE, and Internet Explorer.

Registered
whats the point of this?

anyone who have interest on GTA series probably already own vice city and on the recent steam deals where you can get the whole series for like $20
rolleyes.gif

also the graphics virtually have no difference from the original, in fact i think it look worse especially if you look at the water
puke.gif

Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by raclimja View Post

whats the point of this?
anyone who have interest on GTA series probably already own vice city and on the recent steam deals where you can get the whole series for like $20
rolleyes.gif

also the graphics virtually have no difference from the original, in fact i think it look worse especially if you look at the water
puke.gif
The point is the people who like VC would like this and download it. It's basically VC with more realistic physics.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts