Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
Michael Atkinson has thrown in the towel and will no longer be Australian Attorney General after the current elections conclude! Atkinson's shock announcement was completely unexpected, and according to the man himself, entirely of his own making. Why? So he can spend more time watching his son play football:

...With Atkinson out of the picture, Australian gamers finally have a shot at acquiring an eighteen-plus age rating, allowing adult titles to be legally sold and distributed.
One down one to go that being Conroy that douchebag.

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/53...son-Is-No-More

·
Registered
905 Posts
Thats what he wants you to think he is calling it quits for... What he doesn't want you to know is that he just built his uber beastly PC and wants to have more time to frag Zombies.

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Coz_411 View Post
Thats what he wants you to think he is calling it quits for... What he doesn't want you to know is that he just built his uber beastly PC and wants to have more time to frag Zombies.

Bahahaha awsome! i wasnt even aware there was r18 games available. Soooo friggin awsome if we get them!!!

·
Registered
4,992 Posts
bahaha that was unexpected. Aah a protest of 30 people, I quit!
Family reasons is always a good cover up, but I wonder why he really did it.

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
Awesome!

i always thought it was a stupid law i mean we allow brothels and prostitution, whats so bad about R18+ Games compared to that (no i am not complaining about them, just comparing)

·
Registered
891 Posts
thank god!

·
Premium Member
16,927 Posts
good for the Australians

·
Banned
1,251 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Willage View Post
Awesome!

i always thought it was a stupid law i mean we allow brothels and prostitution, whats so bad about R18+ Games compared to that (no i am not complaining about them, just comparing)
We should allow R18 gaming in brothels, more bang for, erm, BUCK...

·
Registered
891 Posts
hopefully if this works out, next agenda will be upgrading our 56kb internet

1 - 20 of 29 Posts