Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
15,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

Bannco has announced the release of "x Scorch 360" controller, a "high quality wireless game mouse and grip for the xbox 360 and PC". Scorch is the twin to Bannco's FRAGnStein controller for the PS3...

...Scorch is also a full-featured wireless PC gaming mouse with extra buttons and a left hand control for WASD movements, making it a universal cross-platform FPS tool for both the xBox and PC gaming. The suggested retail price is $79.99 USD making it in the same price range as a regular PC mouse but with the added bonus of full xBox support....

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/53...oller-Released

·
phenomenal swag
3,673 Posts
This will give an advantage to first-person shooter players on Xbox Live. We all know that using a mouse is a lot easier than using a thumbstick...

·
Premium Member
5,643 Posts
Yep, looks like a comfy mouse to boot

·
Banned
3,749 Posts
Awww...

I got excited thinking a controller was released that was similar to the 360 controller but could be used on a PS3.

I Hate the PS3 controller!

EDIT: Actually.....this could be a great combo for CS:S

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Someone posted the PS3 version, nice to see 360 got one too....might have to grab one and dominate some MW2 on 360. High sensitivity is no good on a thumbstick but needed(IMO) for an FPS.

·
Registered
590 Posts
I noticed that the game still had the max turning speed of the controller joysticks... So unless developers start supporting this (giving some people a blatent advantage) than it's really a moot point.

·
Registered
666 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Odel
View Post

I noticed that the game still had the max turning speed of the controller joysticks... So unless developers start supporting this (giving some people a blatent advantage) than it's really a moot point.

This.

And chances are that would work on the PS3 also. The mouse function would anyway at minimum.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pablo420
View Post

The buttons on the side of the mouse look like they'll get in the way.

you never had buttons on the side of your mouses before? aka gaming mouses, multi button mouses??

·
Registered
666 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekton014
View Post

you never had buttons on the side of your mouses before? aka gaming mouses, multi button mouses??

I think the problem with these side buttons is that they appear to be sitting right under where your thumb should rest.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtickner1
View Post

I think the problem with these side buttons is that they appear to be sitting right under where your thumb should rest.

Kinda hard to hit the buttons in a fight if their under your pinky, lol.

I may just get this as it opens up the console FPSs to me, as I CANNOT do shooters with a damn thumbstick, it ain't natural, lol. I wonder is someone makes just the left hand thumbstick part for the pc, I've often thought that I have an awesome gaming mouse but no analog control for WASD.

·
Premium Member
18,591 Posts
I imagine you can turn up controller sensitivity which will help.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by i_hax
View Post

An advanced aiming device. The console players will be Complaining.

FIXD

I know lots of people are going to be crying foul about people cheating with these...but I guess that they will just need to learn to use a real controller lol.

·
Premium Member
5,308 Posts
I would use this for PC FPSs like BC2.

Tired of being tied to the keyboard. Would be nice to just sit back and only need a mouse on my lap or something.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts