Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Based on specs alone, X, but having handled both, Fascinate. Go to Verizon and take a look at both. I don't like the non-vanilla Android that Samsung is using. The X is also not 100% vanilla, but a hell of a lot more than Samsung.

The X is more locked down than the Galaxy S phones too, so if you're interested in ROMs, look at XDA/Cyanogenmod to compare them for each phone.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i played with both in the verizon store and the X is a little too big for me...i have used an incredible and it was perfect and though the facinate is a little bigger i liked it. i ended up orderign the facinate and if i dont like it i still have 30 days so i can return it and get the x or wait till iphone too so i dont have to use my wifes upgrade for the iphone

·
Registered
262 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Destroyer;12056583
30 days so i can return it
Hmm... are you so sure about that one? They've changed it to 14 days now.

I agree with the rest. DX for price general use and Fascinate for ROMS.

·
Banned
1,671 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
just an fyi, x was $99 and facinate was $49. the x is a awesome phone but to big for me. the incredible i had was just a little small so the facinate should be perfect

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by clark_b;12068995
Droid X for sure. The Fascinate is an abomination of a Galaxy S phone....
I think he already bought the Fascinate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by microman;12069033
how can a phone be too big??? its not like you are carrying around a brick in your pocket. Big screen=SEXY
I agree. Then when you look at phones with smaller screens like Blackberrys they just look like little pieces of plastic crap when they once looked nice.

·
Premium Member
6,174 Posts
I'm going to add onto the buyer's remorse and say: Droid X!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts