Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm getting these vertical lines with a very moderate OC, is this normal for this test? they only appear in the Kmark "combined" section of the test, as seen in the picture, i just want to make sure its not the ram on the card, as it is brand new.

running from MSI Kombustor

i have the Zotac AMP! GTX570

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah i just got this GTX 570, i havent had an nvidia card since the 200's, the one i have is the Zotac AMP! GTX570, and msi afterburner wont let me change the volts. i dont know of another oc program that will. any help with that?

edit, updated to a beta version that lets me change the core voltage. still getting the lines.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
has anyone ran this test before? because the lines dont exactly look like artifacts..? are they normal?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just discovered your thread after experiencing the exact same thing.
I'm not sure if this is a result of overclocking too high, but I never noticed it before (probably due to the fact that I've been busy; I start the test, leave the room, and come back later to see if anything crashed!) and I'm not overclocked very high...

I'm using two ASUS 6950's in crossfire. I'll keep going and will post another reply if they appear again, as I too haven't seen these 'lines' on any other part of the test.

edit: appears to be part of the test. at least we're not the only ones worried about it!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts