Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,596 Posts
I would actually prefer getting the NV Silencer 5 Rev 3 instead of those because its the only cooler than directly releases the videocard heat outside the case. Not many people have experienced with the X1 and therefore I would say is on shaky grounds...I would wait a while before buying it to see other people's feedbacks and thoughts on the X1. The VF700 is good but the new VF900 is better but costs more.

Also, do not "Bump" until 24 hours later. Its the rules.

·
Premium Member
4,206 Posts
The X1 is designed as a quiet replacement for stock. It is not meant to do high overclocks like the Zalman coolers and the AC coolers.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by laboitenoire

The X1 is designed as a quiet replacement for stock. It is not meant to do high overclocks like the Zalman coolers and the AC coolers.

the temps are great... (benchmarks...) and trust me... its a really good cooler but i think that the VF900Cu is just too sexy...

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
alright, well thankz guys. Thats all I'm really looking for, something to keep it at least with same temps or little cooler but having really low noice level you know. I got all low noice fans but the cards fan is super loud...

EDIT: is the zalman silent aswell? as quiet as the X1?

·
Registered
577 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by splat00n

alright, well thankz guys. Thats all I'm really looking for, something to keep it at least with same temps or little cooler but having really low noice level you know. I got all low noice fans but the cards fan is super loud...

EDIT: is the zalman silent aswell? as quiet as the X1?

HMM ITS KINDA NEW... YOU NEED TO WAIT A BIT...

·
Registered
2,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Omri

HMM ITS KINDA NEW... YOU NEED TO WAIT A BIT...

Yeah, I have to wait anyways, no money ><

1 - 9 of 9 Posts