Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:

“The publishers have the right to shut down the servers for their game at any time as well which based on the number of reported posts from users may be a viable solution over the free PSN,†he wrote.

Source

I don't know how reliable this source is, but this seems very sketchy.

Also, what servers are they talking about? Black Ops doesn't use servers...

·
Registered
6,191 Posts
Wow, way to screw over your fans and gamers.

·
Registered
2,280 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mattlyall06
View Post

"...the free PSN"

What are you trying to imply there? Do you even know what PS+ is?

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
They are just greedy. Activision only treat 360 customers well, PC and PS3 get the shaft. Now with the complaining hacks for MW2, this is a perfect scapegoat for them to pull out of the PSN; this includes BO. I'll never buy an Activision title ever again, that is for sure.

·
Gone
8,730 Posts
What's worse is that the PS3 version of BLOPS runs on a lower resolution and STILL struggles to keep similar frame rates with the 360 version.

I guess it just shows the consumer that Activision/Treyarch is only really concerned about whatever makes them the most money.

·
Registered
2,079 Posts
Why do I have the feeling PSN will cost money soon.

·
Melted Cheese
4,186 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylit
View Post

What's worse is that the PS3 version of BLOPS runs on a lower resolution and STILL struggles to keep similar frame rates with the 360 version.

I guess it just shows the consumer that Activision/Treyarch is only really concerned about whatever makes them the most money.

Did you just realize you live in a capitalist society? Was your mind just blown?

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Skylit
View Post

It took you how many rehashes to realize that?

·
NOT New to OCN
1,973 Posts
A: doubt that this story will actually manifest itself
B: PSN is free PS+ isn't...if sony wants to go ahead and charge for PSN...say goodbye to half of your customers.
C: I stopped playing black ops on my PS3 a few weeks back...can't stand the game, company and the nerve that they have on screwing over an entire console for no apparent reason...
D: KILLZONE 3

1 - 20 of 82 Posts