Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi buys i recently brought a new system, now its got a Asus x800xt pe in it and ah everything was working fine for the first 2 weeks then i started geting problems.

Whilst playing cs:s or HL2 the sysetm would frezze and retset, also i had the graphics settings maxed out full aa and rest on and i am still getting jagged edges, now b4 the crash i wasnt not i am and i cant seem to fix it. Ive tryed new drivers, installed card again, taking it in and out. I got a screenie of an error message i recieved when the Pc rebooted after it crashed

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Have you checked your VPU to see if it or possibly another component may have fried?

Also the topic of the post need to be more specific, I am changing it for you.

·
Banned
387 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cartdog

Hi buys i recently brought a new system, now its got a Asus x800xt pe in it and ah everything was working fine for the first 2 weeks then i started geting problems.

Whilst playing cs:s or HL2 the sysetm would frezze and retset, also i had the graphics settings maxed out full aa and rest on and i am still getting jagged edges, now b4 the crash i wasnt not i am and i cant seem to fix it. Ive tryed new drivers, installed card again, taking it in and out. I got a screenie of an error message i recieved when the Pc rebooted after it crashed

go to Click here on the windows error send this to ATI and ask them!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
go to Click here on the windows error send this to ATI and ask them. sorry mate i dont understand what you mean when u say that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts