ಠ_ಠ

·
Premium Member
17,206 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ericeod
View Post

How sure are you that it is him?

He sent us a image of himself and he said he was videofx and this member just joined today.

ಠ_ಠ

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Dear god.

·
B.O.W
26,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Quote:

Originally Posted by Namrac
View Post

Dear god.

mhm

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
he was aperently a fllame master or something and got banned for it so now he is back

·
B.O.W
26,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by NFF
View Post

he was aperently a fllame master or something and got banned for it so now he is back

he used to post epic flame threads and got banned hard core. I never seen the threads but Ive heard epic lulz aboot him.

·
Banned
8,805 Posts
...And so it began, the battle for earth between two noble creatures, whos command over the internetz is known throughout the globe, but who, who will conquer the other in their quest for middle earth? Could it be edward? The mightiest of the magicians capables of creating 16 ghz super duper uber machines of pron capabilities, or shall it be videofx, master of pure action in his pants. Only fate will decide and until then the balance of power on middle earth shall be as fragile as the shell of a precious egg.

·
Premium Member
17,407 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by joemaniaci
View Post

...And so it began, the battle for earth between two noble creatures, whos command over the internetz is known throughout the globe, but who, who will conquer the other in their quest for middle earth? Could it be edward? The mightiest of the magicians capables of creating 16 ghz super duper uber machines of pron capabilities, or shall it be videofx, master of pure action in his pants. Only fate will decide and until then the balance of power on middle earth shall be as fragile as the shell of a precious egg.

Very Tolkein-esque there Joemaniaci. Did you just finish reading the books?

videofx's threads were quite entertaining. But he was so unpredictable. At time you felt sorry for him. Then he would pull stupid stunts. Once he offered a freebie, then PMed the winner that it has bodily fluid on it that was, lets just say, not bodily waste.

He claimed to be training to become an Ultimate Fighter.... it just goes on and on.

·
Premium Member
2,320 Posts
I saw all of his threads. They were in some cached form. Dont know how. I bet they're still accessable. But he was so frigging cool. If I find a way to get to his threads I'll post it here. They are epic.

Marin: You post that picture every time videofx is mentioned.

Gir: The post-videofx members have $tillLegendary...so its not all bad...

EDIT: Found all of his posts, http://wwwfail.com/?url=overclock.ne...er.php?u=53609

1 - 20 of 39 Posts