Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a program that will emulate a dvd burner so that I can make a windows program think it is burning to a dvd, but it is really just a iso file. Anyone know one?

·
I'm NOT new to Overclock
11,138 Posts
Alcohol 120% should do this.

• Rep+
Reactions: zxo0oxz

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just need a working trial or something to get my dads videos into a iso that I can burn on my laptop (Don't ask, after all I am a member of the ghetto builders club.)

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Quote:

Originally Posted by hermitmaster
View Post

What are you trying to accomplish? A disc playable on a DVD player?

Yes, with the windows 7 dvd maker. Even if I could do this on my ubuntu laptop, it would take days....

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I found a couple solutions. I found a program called phantom burner that does exactly what I wanted. I found a even better solution, just screw Windows DVD maker and use DVDflick. It has more control, its faster (even though it is single threaded), and I can make my project an iso file.
Thanks all.

·
Registered
3,658 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by zxo0oxz
View Post

Well I found a couple solutions. I found a program called phantom burner that does exactly what I wanted. I found a even better solution, just screw Windows DVD maker and use DVDflick. It has more control, its faster (even though it is single threaded), and I can make my project an iso file.
Thanks all.

Hello, I have been using DVDFlick for months and it works great. Are you sure you have it up to date? It will use as many threads as you want.

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Quote:

Originally Posted by CryWin
View Post

Hello, I have been using DVDFlick for months and it works great. Are you sure you have it up to date? It will use as many threads as you want.

I got it from the sourceforge page, so I assume it is the latest. But when I try to do more than 1 thread it just spreads it out amongst the 2 cores but still doesn't go above 50% usage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts