Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There are some decent priced Reference 5870s on amazon. I was wondering If I should jump on it next week when I get paid

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If its there next week when I get my check, I'm definately going for the reference. If its not there, I'm grabbing a Gigbyte

·
Registered
4,504 Posts
ya visiontek is good, i generally dont buy them just because i can find XFX cards easier but still i had a 4850 512mb visiontek and it was great, then i found a XFX 4850 1gb for an insane price so i got it instead then as a gift for christmas i acquiered a second one
but still, there pretty good

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
to be perfectly honest, every review I read about Visiontek's customer service/ RMA was horrible. It took a few months, and they never return your emails, and the ones who made the complains about the RMA contacted FBB.
I was looking on Amazon as well and was deciding between Visiontek, Sapphire and Asus. I went with Sapphire because i hear better things from them and it was cheaper than the Asus card. I didnt get Visiontek due to their customer service I read. Plus with their lifetime warranty, I had bad experience with XFX and their lifetime warranty, so I wanted to stay away from warranties like that. I see it as a make-up for poor quality.

My two cents. Good luck though. Im pleased with my sapphire 5870
no problems

·
News Junkie
8,232 Posts
Had a vision tek card a couple of years back, never any issue

·
Premium Member
8,423 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,682 Posts
I had 2 Visiontek 4870 512mb about 2 years ago. I sold them to friends and they're still running strong without any problems.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts