1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
I wonder if that will run on older machines like mine

·
Premium Member
5,049 Posts
cool, any bugs you found yet? And where did you get it?

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Found none yet lol but cant get any anti virus to install yet!! but ill keep trying . This is the feb Beta 2 version its only 32bit so will work on older systems i would say. it needs about 7 gig free sapce to install tho

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
wow, that's a lot of space.... but not too much bigger than xp, a full xp install takes up about 4

·
Premium Member
5,703 Posts
Oh, I thought maybe it was a public beta or something, actually I didnt think it was a public beta I just hoped it was
Im looking forward to Vista a lot at this point. lol.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Never said where to get them. Most big companys use torrents now as a way to delver content as it does not tie there bandwidth down so its not a bad thing to say TORRENTS lol.

·
Premium Member
13,422 Posts
Saying that Vista can be found on Torrent isn't illegal...

Saying you downloaded Vista off a Torrent on the otherhand....

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well i am not telling people were to look or to get it. i was handed a copy from my work so astitain its limts and delver a feedback if it would work on our systems

·
Registered
1,923 Posts
man i want a beta of it
other than not having $$ vista is reason im w8ting to get a pc. lol. because i want to make sure my pc componets take full atvantage of VISTA! man that sounds snappy!

can i like portion my 80gb hd that has a preinstalled xp on it from when i got it at walmart and then install vista on another portion? if so plz explain in great detail!

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that only depends on your hows your version is install at the momnet. do you have a copy ir the orj OS on a disk or is it contained on a hidden partion on your H/D. Any way vista is still in beta and is not finshed yet

1 - 20 of 25 Posts