Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
No, Its a mobile GPU with gddr3 thats not compatible with other maxwell vbios.
If anything you should be seeing how far you can undervolt this. You're working with with a 150w Battery as a power supply. You need to lwoer your expectations and get used to gaming at medium settings @ 720p unless your willing to upgrade.

A 960m is basically a 750 with no gddr5 iirc.

Im pretty sure I posted this in your other thread you made.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for info gpu is gddr5 not3 and i can still play 1080p gaming with 30 fps overclocked it to runs 1440 mhz core clock mem 3370 mhz just cant undervolt or add volt

·
Registered
1 Posts
thanks for info gpu is gddr5 not3 and i can still play 1080p gaming with 30 fps overclocked it to runs 1440 mhz core clock mem 3370 mhz just cant undervolt or add volt
How do you reach that frequency?? I have the same card on a Dell Inspiron 7559 and I can't go past +135mhz.
For voltage mod: if you use MSI Afterburner to oc, you can activate Unofficial Overclocking mode that consent to modify voltage.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How do you reach that frequency?? I have the same card on a Dell Inspiron 7559 and I can't go past +135mhz.
For voltage mod: if you use MSI Afterburner to oc, you can activate Unofficial Overclocking mode that con
For voltage mod: if you use MSI Afterburner to oc, you can activate Unofficial Overclocking mode that consent to modify voltage.
you have to mod vbios to pass +135 limit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts