Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Haven't ever heard of Mionix before but just read this review and thought I would post. The reviewer seemed to find some life-off issues with this mouse, not sure I'd have given it an award.

Quote:
It has to be said that Mionix have been fairly quiet this year. In fact they haven't released anything since late 2009. The last product to be launched was the Naos 5000 which was reviewed by Simon earlier in the year. But today we have a new product, well - partly new. It has strong similarities to the Naos 5000 because its the smaller brother so to speak. The Naos 3200 follows the same curvatures, design and visual appearance. What's different is the sensor which is now optical rather than laser, lack of weight system and of course the price-tag.

Link to the review

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
lots of mice from no-name brands lately

·
Registered
9 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashbulb
View Post

lots of mice from no-name brands lately

Mionix is well known in Europe though.

·
Dream with your eyes open
3,837 Posts
Definitely not here, but cool, I will stick to the normal companies here though, because unfortunately, I would rather not import a mouse

·
Registered
573 Posts
Wow, that looks tasty, and its blue, most Mionix are green!

Might consider that as my next mouse

·
Registered
9 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by donk165
View Post

Wow, that looks tasty, and its blue, most Mionix are green!

Might consider that as my next mouse

You can choose between 24(?) kinds of colors I think, its costumisable in the software you have together with your mouse.

And also for the one talking about importing it. It's available in the US now, and has been that for some months I think, atleast Mionix's website says so and I think you can get it via amazon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts