Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 348 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
index.php?ct=articles&action=file&id=13330

Quote:
Unveiled last week at CES 2012 was the new flagship - hardcore enthusiast chassis from NZXT named the Switch 810. Those reporting from CES 2012 were unable to give any detail regarding this newly announced case because its official launch date was still pending.

And so it is with pleasure that today we will be bringing you an in-depth look at the new NZXT Switch 810. A full tower chassis available in black or white and boasting more features than you can wave a stick at. Switch 810 is built with water-cooling enthusiasts in mind and promises to deliver flexibility, good cable management and thermal performance. So let's begin our analysis of the new NZXT Switch 810 and see whether this new flagship can accommodate both need and desire.
Source

what a beast! do want... but maybe in black.

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowtek View Post

repost
eeeenope... well maybe, but I can't find it. The other thread is just an announcement thread, nothing to do with a review
smile.gif

Unless I totally missed something / the search feature is playing games with me.

As for the case.. It's pretty awesome actually. I'd buy one once they release a mid-tower variant... if they ever do.
biggrin.gif

·
OG AMD
8,955 Posts
Damn,this just might make me go to a full tower.Awesome job NZXT.
thumb.gif

·
Banned
2,203 Posts
Like the rear adjustable exhaust fan feature and closeable top vent. Very well thought out case. I think NZXT has improved in case design and functionality by leaps and bounds these past few years.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
I could have sworn TweakTown fit a thick 360 in push/pull up top, but Vortez says only a thick 240 will fit. I wonder if that's because that's all they had?

·
Registered
1,801 Posts
I wish I had $229 + shipping lying around...

·
Premium Member
13,796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sticks435 View Post

I could have sworn TweakTown fit a thick 360 in push/pull up top, but Vortez says only a thick 240 will fit. I wonder if that's because that's all they had?

It looks like you can fit a thick 360 if you sacrifice a few 5.25 inch expansion bays.

When Vortez was talking about rads on the roof, they meant on top of the chassis and under the vent panel.

·
Registered
1,734 Posts
Another awesome job NZXT.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Yea, looks like TT removed the top 5.25 bay to make room for the 360. What a bummer. Might as well stick with my 650D.

·
Registered
3,601 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikkO View Post

Like the rear adjustable exhaust fan feature and closeable top vent. Very well thought out case. I think NZXT has improved in case design and functionality by leaps and bounds these past few years.
Thats because they're NZXT
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyzelda View Post

Black please!!
thumb.gif
this, though idk about it being gloss.....

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by microfister View Post

360 up top 120 in the rear and a 240 on the hdd bays. anyone see release date?
I would do 240 on the floor and keep the HDD bays. Release date is supposed to be today, in stock availability will prob be a bit.

1 - 20 of 348 Posts