Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PC SPECS:
Motherboard: AB350 Fatality k4 gaming
CPU: Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: EVGA GTX 1060
PSU: Thermaltake TP 775

The thing is i ran the firemark3d TIMESPY recommend by the software and i let the HWINFO64 runs in background, and the vrm seems to stuck on 29? is that normal or is it bug?

PS: I never overclock at all i just followed AMD guides, only changes CPU VOLT from 1.2 to 1.3 to achieve 3.8 speeds
And with the ram 2x4 patriot 3200 16-16-18/36 with XMP profile 2.0 also ram came default 1.35 i never touched that

I did this benchmark with my pc on CPU STOCK, and ram stock 0 overclock:

I'll attach 4 pictures of the Hardware Info 64, so you can tell if something is weird or not? thanks in advance:

Thanks for your time.

·
curmudgeon
5,930 Posts
Have you updated the bios recently? I ask because when I updated the bios on my motherboard the vrm and system sensors would quit working. Sometimes the vrm sensor would work but the system sensor never did. I went back to an earlier bios and it is all good now.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:
Originally Posted by miklkit View Post

Have you updated the bios recently? I ask because when I updated the bios on my motherboard the vrm and system sensors would quit working. Sometimes the vrm sensor would work but the system sensor never did. I went back to an earlier bios and it is all good now.
Well I'm running the latest bios AGESA 1.0.06 a 3.20,
But I have check it now and there is a bios 3.30 o_O (Gray out Instant Flash when fTPM is enabled.) Should i updated to that BIOS?

·
curmudgeon
5,930 Posts
worriedsmiley.gif
Dunno. Try it and see, then use the one that works best.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts