1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
In order to cater to the budget DIY computer and gaming market, Antec has released the Antec 100, which promises to provide an array of great features at an affordable price.
Quote:
The Antec 100 supports Mini-ITX, Micro-ATX, as well as ATX Motherboards, and comes with Antec's Quality 3 Year Limited warranty. The Antec 100 can be found for an estimated price of USD $79.95 through major retailers, distributors and e-tailors.
LINK CAN BE FOUND HERE.

I read through all the rules on posting news, and couldn't find any rule stating I could not post my own news article. However, if there is such a rule, do let me know.
smile.gif

Nice to see Antec has finally made some cable routing holes. Also, the black interior looks very sleek. Too bad there isn't a side panel window to show it off.

·
Registered
3,526 Posts
My Utgard laughs at the 100.

·
Registered
5,821 Posts
fail lol

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts

·
Registered
3,594 Posts
Everything from Antec lately has been so ugly. :/

·
Registered
3,170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
12 Posts
looks nice if you are looking to save space but I have the 900 and 1200 (and the 1200 is a great gaming case for the $$). Its hard to believe they are trying to market a "smaller" gaming case since video cards are so large and air flow is so important.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Antec should of just did a rev of the Antec 300 instead of making this. Black interior, holes for cable management, 2.5 bay for SSD and same cooling capacity of the 300. If they plan on not making the 300 anymore and this is going to take its place then it make sense otherwise why have both the 300 and 100.

·
Premium Member
8,423 Posts
It looks decent, but when you can get a CM690 II ADV for $80, this case becomes undesirable at that price point.

·
Registered
379 Posts
I can't see how they can call this a "gaming" case. Doesn't have nearly enough airflow to keep high end components cool during marathon gaming sessions.
Just cause it is black inside and out does not make it a gaming case.

·
Chainsaw noise far off
6,011 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos007;11936509
I can't see how they can call this a "gaming" case. Doesn't have nearly enough airflow to keep high end components cool during marathon gaming sessions.
It has front and side panel intakes with top and rear exhaust,that's good enough I think to call it a gaming case.

·
Premium Member
6,183 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cronos007;11936509
I have used the CM690, Lian Li Armorsuit PC-P60, Antec 300, Rocketfish and HAF 922. The Antec 300 gave me the best CPU/GPU temps out of all those cases. Its on the smaller size for a midtower and it can get kinda crowded pretty quick once everything is installed in the case.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.