Overclock.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,045 Posts
What the hell? It's a blatant ripoff of the MacBook Air. Come on MSI, come up with your own design.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by onlycodered
View Post

What the hell? It's a blatant ripoff of the MacBook Air. Come on MSI, come up with your own design.

And the Macbook Air is a blatant ripoff
. But realy, cheap slim netbooks/laptops ftw.

·
Premium Member
2,664 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Is there a way to make slim different?

·
Premium Member
3,172 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by tofunater
View Post

If it has an optical drive and over 3hrs of battery life with decent specs, I would buy it.

I can't see it having an optical drive

·
Registered
467 Posts
Please, a rip off of the Air just because it's ultra light? That's like trying to say Chevy ripped off Toyota by making a car with a hybrid engine! Oh noes!

Get a grip, its not a rip off, it's called the evolution of technology. They're able to fit everything needed for a computer into a much smaller area. Mac may be the first company to have reached that goal, but obviously here's proof that they will not be the only company to do so.

·
Premium Member
11,444 Posts
Quote:

View Post

Because it's thin? That doesn't make sense......obviously notebooks with a smaller footprint are desirable. It's not like Apple came up with that idea.

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
i like it.. if it's cheaper i'd definitely get this over the mac book air..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts