Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
Wow, 4 8 gig sticks for $12.30 with tax.
I have been wanting to get some more 4 gig sticks for keeping windows install files on, but for this price, I will use the 8 gig.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
why the heck i still live in europe -.- grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
4,783 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by khurios2000
View Post

change your pick up store quick

edit: they also carry 16GB for $10.84

16 gig for 10.84 when we can get the 8 gig for 2.84? Doesn't make much sense unless you have to have the 16 gig.

I just went back and brought 7 more for a total of 11. My store was sold out so I found a store near me that wasn't. During the checkout I changed the store they were sending it to and it allowed me order to go through.

I haven't been sent a e-mail yet so this method may not work. We will know in 4 hours.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Great find! REP + for you.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CrazyHeaven
View Post

16 gig for 10.84 when we can get the 8 gig for 2.84? Doesn't make much sense unless you have to have the 16 gig.

I just went back and brought 7 more for a total of 11. My store was sold out so I found a store near me that wasn't. During the checkout I changed the store they were sending it to and it allowed me order to go through.

I haven't been sent a e-mail yet so this method may not work. We will know in 4 hours.

SD reported a few store out of stock the 8GB, beside that the 16GB is not bad either, if you can't buy the 8GB (OOS).

·
Registered
495 Posts
Heading to walmart to pick up some 8 gb flash drives with a buddy, thanks for the heads up on such a great deal

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
Hah! Bought 3, finally used the $10 gift card that's been sitting in my wallet for the last couple years.

By the way, I'll probably dedicate a couple of these for Windows 7/8 installs.

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.