Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,476 Posts
or save $0.97 and have it sent to the store and pick it up next time you go there.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Lol what?

"Good buy, 05/04/2010
Since the price of precious metals has gone through the roof, this product has become very expensive.
The price of the Walmart brand is the best I've found."

Walmart has their own thermal paste?

·
Premium Member
14,173 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by stevo1663
View Post

Lol what?

"Good buy, 05/04/2010
Since the price of precious metals has gone through the roof, this product has become very expensive.
The price of the Walmart brand is the best I've found."

Walmart has their own thermal paste?

lol, some reviewers.. I wonder how they get out of bed in the morning..

·
Turtle Lives Matter
4,929 Posts
I guess I'll be getting the Sam's Choice Paste from now on.

·
OCN Dinosaurian Member
1,976 Posts
Thanks Cuar!
+

For that price, I just ordered 2.

Good timing as well. I will be changing over to water cooling very shortly and needed to get some anyway.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cuar View Post
Not a bad price for some OCZ freeze. Found it weird that they had in on there site. Walmart is trying to sell everything now days. This was the cheapest I could find it online.

OCZ freeze 5.88+.97(shipping)+.41(Tax
)=7.26
or
6.29 for site to store shipping which is free!

Link
how I like it
Enjoy.
Thanks Cuar, I was just going to order some AS5 but I'll give this a shot at the price and see how it goes.
budzos

·
Goddess of Misfortune
3,246 Posts
Wal-Mart would be the last place I would think of to buy computer parts from. Of my 4 closest Wal-Marts, 3 of them don't even sell parts except for maybe speakers, keyboards and mice. One Wal-Mart actually sells video cards, but the highest end card they had is an HD 4650. I don't know if they sell it anymore.

·
Registered
532 Posts
BTW this is online only. Wallmart doesn't actually carry TIM, but you can have it shipped to your store for in-store-pickup for like a buck.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts