Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, first post here but have been reading and researching for a long time. Built this PC, my first, this past summer. It's been awesome!

I put together a custom loop for my E8400 to get me started. Eventually I'm going to expand to chipsets etc along with another rad, Feser 240. Fans I have already at home. The 655 is going to be modded to hold G 1/4" compressions to make things simpler. The tubing is black for now, I really wanted green but Sidewinder doesn't carry much in tubing...

Tell me what you think. Also will 1/2" OD compressions fit on the HK 3.0? Thanks

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yeah, I'll be using distilled. I'm going for all compression fittings so I don't think I'll need clamps? Not sure, still new at this. I really want to try OCZ freeze but I still have some AS5 at home, so maybe one day.

·
Premium Member
2,160 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Villosa
View Post

Oh yeah, I'll be using distilled. I'm going for all compression fittings so I don't think I'll need clamps? Not sure, still new at this. I really want to try OCZ freeze but I still have some AS5 at home, so maybe one day.

Lol my bad yeah you won't need any, you're good to go you could get a silver kill coil for bacteria.

·
Banned
1,123 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi all knowing ChielScape, I've always found what you had to say insightful. Perhaps you know about the problems HK has with compressions. I know you once said that 5/8" OD tubing compressions will fit, but does manufactures come into play? Perhaps different materials might be bulkier? Something along those lines. I'm going to be ordering Bitspower 1/2" OD fittings. Thanks. Oh and thanks 7hm for the recommendation about silver coils. Sidewinder has the Tygon ones, I might just get those instead.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts