Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just bought a Razer Arctosa BRAND NEW, for $25 (all included), its 59.99+12%tax here, and my friend bought it 2 days ago, and used it for 2 hours (i was with him the hole time, he didnt like it, complained that he couldnt read the keys, (he doesnt know them by heart yet, and that effected him alot) so, i went over today and saw it sitting in the box, and he was like, wanna buy it? and he was like 25, and i was like sure, its gunna take alot getting used to, by my logitech has now become my remote keyboard now for when im watching/listening to things on my tv.

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169415000/parentCategoryID.35156900/categoryId.54626500

it fits my needs in the regards that its small, thin, and has media buttons.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Its roughly 44ish dollars here, so I'd say its a good deal economically.

In my opinion however, the keybaord is worth about that. I am currently typing on it as I wait for my new Leopold, and couldn't be more upset.

Just be careful to not press the media keys too hard, and also don't press too hard on the keyboard itself because the feet brake easily.

·
OpenBSD fanatic
3,327 Posts
Yea, great deal. I just upgraded from one of those, it was pretty good the whole time I owned it, but I like my black widow more
biggrin.gif

1 - 3 of 3 Posts