Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I want to get this http://xoxide.com/koolance-exos-2-black.html

Its a lil pricey, but im not paying for it and its all well deserved, so its not like im being greedy. I think I will buy this, the CPU, and GPU block. I think I might add another radiator to is also, just a single 120mm maybe to help with cooling the GPU...unless you guys think that the 2 fans on the are already suffiecient.

Also, does anyone know what GPU block will fit an 8800 GTX? Im not sure if the ones for the 7 series will fit the 8 series...

"KB"

·
Premium Member
22,477 Posts
I really think the Koolance are over priced and under powered. But they are really nice looking and convienient to use.They would probably be fine if you dont plan on OC'ing much.... I would suggest building one, you can have a killer rig for that price...But if you prefer a kit the Swiftech are very decent coolers...If you would like to build one let us know and we will be glad to help you...I'm sorry but I cant help you with gpu selection, I wouldn't know what to use for the Koolance...Here is a link to the Swifty kit...Swiftech Apex Ultra Dual 120mm Water Cooling Kit

·
Registered
584 Posts
I think you would be better off with the Swiftech kit. The included pump is the best there is and the CPU block is top of the line. The radiator can't be any worse than the one on the Koolance kit, plus you can change it for another if need be. I say go for the Swiftech kit instead of the Koolance on (costs less too).

·
Registered
2,338 Posts
oops

ment to pm him

1 - 5 of 5 Posts