Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I have never touched water cooling before but I am thinking since I am building a nice big case I shoud maybe think about sticking in watercooling to finish the job off.

Since Im a water-baby and know nothing about water cooling im gonna need some help here.

You should all know my PC specs by now but if not look below... Anyways I would like to water cool the CPU and possibley the GPU. I dont have to worry about the NB because I dont have one or is it the south-bridge that gets water cooled???.

Anyways what sort of setup would we need to cool this beast.

·
Premium Member
3,990 Posts
Full-tower right? If so.. Go through death's guide.. That should be the right parts for you... And if you got a full tower... Oh... the Potentials... lol.. I have one, so I know that theres alot of room to put a huge RAD.. Hell... Everything could fit in the area where the empty CD-rom bays are.. lol

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by ShawnMcGrail
Full-tower right? If so.. Go through death's guide.. That should be the right parts for you... And if you got a full tower... Oh... the Potentials... lol.. I have one, so I know that theres alot of room to put a huge RAD.. Hell... Everything could fit in the area where the empty CD-rom bays are.. lol
Im building a case which will have room for about 4 double rads

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
4 double rads....holy *****! what case is it?

and i say a A64 TDX, dualeatercores of corse, either Hydor L30/35 or enhiem 1248(?)., reservoir, nice tubing(of corse)...for gpu, either the 6800block or a maze4, depnding on what u want to spend....but u definatly dont need 4 double heatercores
...but if u do, ure going to need one really strong pump, or 2

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quote:

Originally Posted by adas123
4 double rads....holy *****! what case is it?

and i say a A64 TDX, dualeatercores of corse, either Hydor L30/35 or enhiem 1248(?)., reservoir, nice tubing(of corse)...for gpu, either the 6800block or a maze4, depnding on what u want to spend....but u definatly dont need 4 double heatercores
...but if u do, ure going to need one really strong pump, or 2

Thx I will check those parts out...

The case I am building

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
oh yeah! hehe...sweet..i almost bought that case too but 400$..meh

also the DD 12v pump is supposedly sweet, beating all the rest with a small mod.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts