LL
LL
LL
  • Rep+
Reactions: ira-k
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Registered
422 Posts
how did u get all those 5.25 drive bay plastic clips off???? rep if u can tell me =)

· STG3 VET
13,286 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by LOUISSSSS View Post
how did u get all those 5.25 drive bay plastic clips off???? rep if u can tell me =)
all you have to do is push them back with some good pressure. That is what I did with my cosmos s

· Guess I'm Back
3,700 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChielScape View Post
yeah, we kinda figured as much since you posted it... you didnt have to double post to tell us that, you know....

And that was necessary because......who cares?
You could have at least posted something on-topic.

Nice build dude, you're going to make me tear down my setup AGAIN and paint it black lol. I'm tired of re-routing my loop

You should get some night-time pics!

· Registered
422 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Juggalo23451 View Post
all you have to do is push them back with some good pressure. That is what I did with my cosmos s
back which way? and where do u put ur thumb to push on?

· Registered
1,703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChielScape
yeah, we kinda figured as much since you posted it... you didnt have to double post to tell us that, you know....
was that really necessary?
I did that because i was thinking of putting up some more pics and wanted to reserve a post.

Quote:
I first unlocked them, then jiggled them out. Pretty easy, screws are better anyways.

Quote:

Originally Posted by c00lkatz
You should get some night-time pics!
Cant see anything in the dark, since I have no LEDs. Maybe if I get a UV cathode...

· Registered
1,993 Posts
Quote:

You can also slide them to either the left or right (I forgot), and then they just literally fall off. I realized that they come off like that after spending a half hour with a flathead screwdriver trying to pry them off. They came off but cost me a few cuts. =/ See if yours fall off by making sure they're not locked and then push them to the left and right.

· Registered
3,430 Posts
Quote:

Where the harddrive is supposed to be?
First pull the thing open, then pull the whole thing out.

· Registered
422 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Illusion Of Progress
View Post

You can also slide them to either the left or right (I forgot), and then they just literally fall off. I realized that they come off like that after spending a half hour with a flathead screwdriver trying to pry them off. They came off but cost me a few cuts. =/ See if yours fall off by making sure they're not locked and then push them to the left and right.

looking at the case from the side, i can't slide the plastic 5.25 retention mechanism left and right, there is a small thing of steel holding it in place...

· Registered
20 Posts
I'm thinking of getting a similar setup, do you have 6x120mm fans? what do you have your fans setup as? push/pull? trying to figure out if this case can handle fans on each side of the rad, or if there isn't enough space.

· Registered
422 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Lothriel View Post
I'm thinking of getting a similar setup, do you have 6x120mm fans? what do you have your fans setup as? push/pull? trying to figure out if this case can handle fans on each side of the rad, or if there isn't enough space.
there is enough space if you're using 25mm fans
possibly w/ 38mm fans also

· Premium Member
4,101 Posts
Quote:

there are two locking tabs on the top and two locking tabs on the bottom so if you push downward on the tops of the drive holder toolless thing until you put enough pressure on it and then pull top edge down and forward it will pop out. BEWARE of the two srpings thay may pop out. They (springs) are not under tension much in the unlocked position but can still go flying depending on how violently the mechinism releases its hold on the HDD holder cage.

I took off all attached hadware stuffs from the cm HAF 932 and painted inside and back of case black as you can see here...

Hoping for a +rep. goal of 35 minimum then some positive trade feedback after that

LL
LL

• Rep+
Reactions: yutzybrian
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.